Vapbong

M Pamplemousse

Have been playing with my vapbong since Wednesday. Very impressive.

Vape quality is excellent. More like taking a 10 second deep draw of fresh sweet bud flavoured air. The draw is very unrestricted.

And it's a work of art.

The glazes these guys create are amazing. This one is full of sparkles.

Normally she is a dull brown. Shine a light or hit it with sunlight and it comes alive. 

It's a great compliment to my flowerpot vrod.

Does anyone else have one? Care to share pictures?

Some pics. Please suggest as many dick and ball comments as I'm sure they haven't been heard before....:cowboy:.

anyway, I'm comfortable wrapping my lips around this shaft and sucking like there's no tomorrow all day long.....

large.IMG_20210825_154448371.jpglarge.IMG_20210826_162133235.jpg

large.IMG_20210826_162237030_HDR.jpglarge.612b6bedcb0bf_IMG_20210826_162400400_HDR2.jpglarge.612b6be7462ef_IMG_20210825_154531958_HDR2.jpg

• Like 11

Nice :wub:

Who doesn't like sparkly lipstick on their shaft and balls? 

I bet it really pops in the light. 

Do you need to cup the balls to really milk it and finish the load ? 

:P

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, Mackie said:

Just looked into these things what a wicked vaporiser. 

They are great fun. I prefer my b1 as it's very versatile but the draw on the VB is unreal. Totally unrestricted. It's my weekend piece and always makes.me smile....

• Like 3

3 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

They are great fun. I prefer my b1 as it's very versatile but the draw on the VB is unreal. Totally unrestricted. It's my weekend piece and always makes.me smile....

Whats the b1? Also do you know what the heater is made out of on the vapourbong? Is the airparh isolated? 

I'm actually tempted by one as I love the hand made aesthetics so much! 

• Like 1

@Mackie

I should have been clearer. The b1 (flowerpot) is the latest offering from cannabis hardware using heated balls in the airpath. Different vape. Titanium steam punk look. There is a separate thread.

The VB uses a kanthal ceramic heater which heat soaks the fixed ball. It is in the airpath but it doesn't effect the taste as the amount of kanthal is small. You rely on the heat soaked ball to provide the power as such.

The rest is ceramic.

Taste is excellent. 

Draw is remarkable. The rumble it makes as you draw is great. Mine reminds me of a volcano about to erupt as the whole vape trembles slightly. Despite this the draw is effortless. Folks who are lacking in lung power would like this bong as the hit is near instant.

They have several models. The one armed bandits look good also.

But and it's a big but. Break the loading ball and you are screwed. Game over. No replacement can be made. So great care required. It's not a major issue, just one to be aware of.

Vivasativa often have stock.

• Like 1

It's a Kanthal coil that they wrap themselves 

Can't remember exactly now - there were some videos on youtube of Professor Colly building them but they were deleted in the Youtube weed purge - I think the Kanthal is either pulled inside or wrapped around a ceramic cylinder which is then pulled inside the heater ball.

There's probably a video of it somewhere on one of their new channels 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChUlefOwA6Kc0PXV1uwsaVg

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0IVBdIkQ7CXG3Q4zRmwhQQ

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Ive always fancied one, but kept reading nightmare stories about the broken heating ball, and bricked £400 vapes...lol -  there were some issues with the wiring of the coil too, and that was causing issues of unreliable and wandering temps cooking off weed too easily. This is a while back mind, so it could all be better now?

The appeal is strong, besides i think bar the Verdammer, i have all the 'alternative' high end vapes so it will join the stable at some point, but probably not until ive moved and have the man cave to put it in safely. At the moment, I'm (still) in my cold concrete floored garage, which has a fairly high risk to all my cannabis paraphernalia :( Latest casualty £35 elev8tor bowl :(

@M Pamplemousseyou seem to be the only owner dude, some milk videos next? We need more experiences dude lol 

• Like 2

@zerog

You will have to look elsewhere for vids. Too technical for me.

The broken ball is a risk. I use mine off low coffee table with carpet below but I'm careful and it's not too big a deal.

It's not as versatile as the Ch offerings as the only variables are water level and amount of herb. But I really like it and think it's a great compliment to the b1.

They had a 420 sale selling factory seconds with minor glaze defects for 30% off while stocks lasted. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

They had a 420 sale selling factory seconds with minor glaze defects for 30% off while stocks lasted. 

And you didn't link us? :(

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zeroG said:

And you didn't link us? :(

Sorry buddy. If I had known I would have given you a heads up. 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Sorry if this breaks the spam rule but 

Now's the time

They're having a half price stock clearance until 30/10/22

Aaaand 

His son Axel and Janine are selling their own designs under the name of Jaxels Art on Telegram now too 

I couldn't have that thing in my possession, people will think I like to collect cock and balls ornaments, I'd rather they see a bong and think I'm a druggy lol

• Like 3

I'm starting to think they may be shutting down Colly Land 

So this may be our last chance to buy a Vapbong 

And the Vapottery and Jaxels Art brands will continue making the ceramic vapes.n bongs n stuff from now on 

• 1 year later...

They're making some changes at Jaxels 

"

Some of you have already guessed it because we have hinted at it in one post or another. 
With a crying and a laughing eye we would like to inform you today: a rebuild is imminent, changes are underway and we are saying goodbye to the well-known vaporizer heating system.  Production has already been discontinued and we are launching a total sale of all vaporizers with a generous 40% discount...

"

I'm quite tempted to spend my cost of living bonus on one, if they've any left by the time it drops 

• Like 1