How long do you soak tincture

Bad-Eend

HI

Also posted this in the harvesting and curing but it might be better placed here

I came across this thread... in a way it makes sense but . it is contradicted by 10 other articles  that state the longer the better

Any opinions/insights/experience and advice please.

Managed to get 95% fruit alcohol through

Edited by Dodgee
Remove links
  • Like 1

All the videos I seen online use the ice method, shaking it and repeating sort of thing, I've not tried it myself.

I use the magic butter machine for mine so it gets heated, chopped up and infused for 8 hours, they say 4 but you can do 8 if you like, which I do. Maybe it's unnecessary, I'll try it on 4 next time.  

• Like 3

This is interesting as I'm about to try out a tincture and been researching.

I rmbr from my qwiso days that I would shake/wash frozen trim for no more than 30 seconds as you would be pulling more chlorophyll, wax's and lipids the longer you go, but then this was for dabbing oil rather than oral consumption so maybe the 4 or 8 hour option is making sure you get everything?  

• Like 1

I can say the 8 hour run certainly pulls out alot of chlorophyll. It's meant to be good for youthough, we must eat enough when we eat veg come to think about it. 

Thinking about it 8 hours is excessive. 

• Like 2

if for ingesting purposes,,

shake for 3 mins at frozen temps both alcohol and frozen herb,,,strain...and yer done

hope this helps,,,,

• Like 1

@Dodgee whats the point in removing an information link ?

Plenty of green dragon instructions state how longer the more potent

That link did not so whats the truth?

Here's the rules ,

Here's the part that is relevant,

Post Commercial, Off site or Affiliate Links :- for any purpose without prior permission from uk420.com.

This includes,but is not limited to, off site links in signature's to commercial or non commercial sites unless by previous agreement with UK420

One of the links you posted was commercial as it directed folks to somewhere they could purchase alcohol.

The other whilst not commercial and possibly informative still gave an unapproved off site link.

If you have an issue with the edits to the post, feel free to,

If you disagree with a Moderators action and after reading the board rules you feel that you did not break the board rule/s then you have the right to contact Admin.

All Admin decisions are final.

^^^also explained in the rules linked above^^^

The email address you want is:

admin@uk420.com 

Hope that clears things up to your satisfaction.

Best regards D

• Like 1