Arizer Extreme Q , Adding a bong, Can i use the fan to cream it ?

vape_ninja

Altho i say cream it im only vaping at 200c (elbow packing so more like 195c)

Owned an arizer v tower years ago and it was good with bong but im wondering if the fan on my Extreme Q can help cream a bong so i can effortlessly take some milky vapour?
also what mini bongs do ya'll use? 

I had one of these years ago and found the fan wasn’t strong enough to push air through my water piece, I think others experienced the same. 

• Like 1

Fans are a weak point on them , mine slowly died on the first one  owned, just keep mine as volc back up

Edited by Personunknown

ok thanks for the replies, i wont attempt that then ive only used the whip so far my bags are still wrapped up a year later lol 

I've got the arizer extreme Q hooked upto my bong, but it's not a small one. It's got 3 honeycomb filters in it and i've found the fan isn't strong enough to push the smoke through but it helps to get it going. Ijust start taking a hit, as soon as i see the smoke i knock the fan off and just keep a steady, slow but long inhale. It's completely cool so you don't hack your lungs up afterwards. I honestly don't know how people manage joints lol

• Like 2