Healthiest way to vape possible?

vape_ninja

Hi all 

I kinda took up cycling and try to stay healthy and fit as possible, what is the healthiest way to vape/ or consume?

Currently i own an Arizer Extreme Q which i wont use above 190c, however i dont really want to be inhaling all of the particles that are with it, 
Yes i want to inhale the vapours of the cannabis but not the particles

I dont know how to embed images here lol
Something like that? so the particles are left in the water
Ideally Glass?

Edited by Owderb
Pic removed. Please upload to here. Thanks
  • Like 1

Run the Eq through a bubbler, or even a cheap glass bong connect the whip end to the bucket end on the bong:yep:

Edited by Personunknown
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Personunknown said:

Run the Eq through a bubbler, or even a cheap glass bong connect the whip end to the bucket end on the bong:yep:

Good idea , however i want something easier to clean than a bong 
I used one in the past for vaping  and it stank real fast 

• Like 1

Volcano ? I have a azier solo 2 aswell. I find the solo is great but your inhaling for 5/10 minutes which definetly effects your lungs etc. 

I use my volcano when ever possible as it's pretty easy to control , gets you blazed and not near as much inhaling as a hand held. Only issues is it's desktop so you need it plugged in .

Edibles are great too especially if you take one 1 hour before your ride. Make a jar of oil up and use as and when. 

• Like 1

Volc(hybrid) hits my chest more than the eq at same temps , i go over 200 with the eq, 196-8 with volc an i cough (slight copd though)

• Like 1

I have a fair few redundant ,hardly used vapes and dabbing rips my chest to bits ,much like rough weed , or weed not cured . The best pen vape I used though was the Puffco type ,and it's only for concentrates really so not a very versatile unit, but the only thing that satisfied me and wasn't smoke . The solo is odd ,no real poke in it but the flavour is different and it's pleasant ,more flavour I suppose when vaped rather than smoked only it's not a joint . I haven't tried the Dynavap . Sounds and looks like it's good piece but I'd redden it with a little blow torch .

Best of luck with cycling . I once went a bit crazy ,lost sanity and cycled far too long over mountains ,a few days a week to work and keep my pride intact  . I had lungs and calf muscles like an elephant and vomited a few times ,for that brief period but it was torture with a bad bicycle and injured knee . The thoughts of it now ,stupid ! 

• Like 2

I've taken to using extra fine SS mesh in the bowl of most of my vapes to catch the bits.

Extending the airpath and passing it through water work well too altho water will steal some of the flavour so I try to use as little water as possible. It's also quite popular to use bongs and hyratubes without water but you may just as well use a whip or a long mouthpiece instead imo.

A couple of drops of cranberry extract in the water will make it last a lot longer between cleans (and I also only buy bongs that I can get a bendy brush inside to clean, now, so it's only a 2 min job).

• Like 4