LGP and Althea - anyone heard or used these?

TonyCheshire

Hi All,

I’ve just had an appointment with a medical cannabis clinic. 

The Doctor has prescribed me with:

LGP Classic T10 C10 - day time use

Althea T20 C1 for night time use

Each med is £200 so he wants £400 for the meds and £65 for the prescription.

My question is does anyone have any experience of these medications?

Before anyone asks I don’t know anyone locally who can help are the only person I did find online I had to go and meet them while they were dressed head to toe in black with a balaclava in broad daylight And I’m sure he was armed.

I’m just about to get my cancard also. I’m absolutely at the end of my tether here and I would appreciate any feedback on those medications or any other advice before I go and spend money I don’t have. :( 

Of course I’ve had a look around the net but don’t see very much for those two named products

thanks 

Tony

Hey man,

I know there are a few people on here who have medical prescriptions, There was a thread where someone described all of the ones he had tried. I am trying to look for it so if I find I will post it here for you, although others might get back to you quicker.

best of luck

greenie

@crticalcontent @itsmeithink are both med patients on the project twenty21 group maybe they have some experience that can help you.

Edited by green_machine
tagged some people
  • Like 1

Just now, TonyCheshire said:

Thanks that’s fabulous let me hit them up

You won't be able to pm until you have 50 posts, best way is to tag them in a post... they'll no doubt see above and be in touch...:yep:

• Like 1

have you had a look at the ukmedical cannabis reddit page? its got a pretty indepth faq.