Looking for a very specific document/cite

JimmyPage

A few years ago, - through this site - I read an official Home Office or Government Advice to Local Authorities guideline that promoted the idea of using existing regulations to harass head shops (that were 100% legal) out of business.

It had tips like getting plod to call in every day to "check" everything was legal, and advised that one sign of a shop that "needed attention" was if it displayed political posters calling for drug law reform.

Does anyone either remember - or even better have a link - to this. It may have been a document (PDF).

I can't copy/paste PDF links on ps4 but search [PDF] New Psychoactive Substances (NPS) assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/uploads/attachment_data/file 

www.gov.uk/government/collections/psychoactive-substances-bill-2015

www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/psychoactive-substances

Edited by Joolz
to break links to governbent webshites
  • Like 2

I only skim read this but it seems to be specific to 'New Psychotropic Substances' like spice and similar? Also couldn't find mention of the strategies above? Is that in a different paper? If they need to sell that shite to stay open, then maybe fair enough?

There's obviously a lot of silly double standards, but legal =/= ethical..

• Like 1