Legal challenge angles on the current GWP monopoly?

Slippy One

I know it's a useless crap shoot for people like me, but there are many large companies with immense power and wealth already poised to take full control of the UK's teetering cannabis cultivation laws. So why has nobody challenged this 'research' licence given to a single (blatant favouritism - therefore unethical) company back in the 90's? Those mega funded, investment backed companies (Canopy Growth Corp. etc) could easily challenge the Home Office on the right to conduct their own 'Research' licenses but don't. Am I missing something here?

Mexico toppled after it was rules as a human right angle, or 'un-constitutional'. Anyone else ever wondered why these mega companies haven't challenged yet? 

Seems like an easy win in this climate for a team of top lawyers backed by the people? 

Is there a blocker at the High Court preventing such a challenge president? 

• Like 1

Just now, Slippy One said:

Mexico toppled after it was rules as a human right angle, or 'un-constitutional'. Anyone else ever wondered why these mega companies haven't challenged yet? 

Unlike most other countries, here in the UK, we don’t have a codified written constitution to rely on. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

Magna Carta?

I think Phil Monk and the folks at We The Undersigned are attempting some kind of legal challenge but no idea where they are at with it. It all gets a bit too freeman on the land’ish for my liking. Still, good luck to them as it most certainly is a human rights issue.

• Like 1

Closest we have to some one doing something is a guy called outlaw , he’s already served papers on gov and awaiting next move .:oldtoker: Let’s see if he follows though can’t see him stopping now .

• Like 3

Its much more profitable to them if it stays illegal. Dont forget, many of the same shareholders in these pharmaceutical companies are also shareholders in the 14 private prisons that now exist in Britain.

• Like 2