Big seed give away competition

Smokebelch

@Smokebelch mate I don't even know what to say, thank you so much for the competition, there are enough seeds there to keep me going for the rest of my life...... probably!

There are so many seeds and so many of these are strains I have wanted, from the lot 5 evos, blues, biker kush. Even some of the seedism lines, I grew out some of the orange kush and exodus seeds last year in a GG, but my plot got ripped and I never got to try these, with seedism closing I thought I had lost these plants forever, but to get them back is amazing!!

The only way I can think of repaying this is that I will document every grow of these seeds on the boards, hopefully, this way everyone can share in some of the joy you have given me.

Sincerely, Thank you so much.

greenie

• Like 17

@growinggold I'm sure that can be arranged! Since I have this huge windfall I am thinking I might have to upgrade the drobe and aim for something a little bigger, this should give me plenty of space for some closet hacks!

greenie

• Like 5

Breading in a pocket space is where this game is these days.  I'm excited. Prizes couldn't be at better homes. Excited. 

• Like 5

On 5/10/2021 at 2:50 PM, Smokebelch said:

I have to do a bit of prep so I will announce what you have to do to enter sometime in the next week.

as long as the competition doesn't involve tongues, magnets or tiktok 

• Like 4

Just for a laugh, as there are usually always late entries, I just typed in 453..

Then went back and looked.. lol 

Great idea for a comp and congrats to the winners.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well, surprise, surprise!

large.seeds.jpg

Once again a big thank you to @Smokebelch and @Joolz for organising all of this.

greenie

P.s. I will do a bigger post going over the seeds and deciding what to grow next in my diary

Edited by green_machine
  • Like 17

Thanks again for the competition .   I have received my prize  aswell.    cheers smokebelch.  and Joolz.   and thanks to the postman for a fast delivery .

• Like 12