is Delta 8 THC legal or illegal in the uk

Hopsarecannabistoo

Fuck Delta 8 THC

People are stupid. Because it occurs naturally in a cannabis plant does not mean the powder you bought at the petrol station has anything to do with Cannabis whatsoever

Its derived from hemp they say. Dont let the starting ingredients trick you. Its all synthetic shite it occuring naturally (in small quantities) is not relevant, its synthesised from CBD

Might not be as bad as spice but who really knows for sure?

Edited by Davey Jones
  • Like 6

I believe the legislaiton blanket bans anything that is 'Pyschoactive' so yeah, more than likely illegal

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

no one seems to know? 

It matters more so in US in the way that they specify Delta-9-THC but if it is derived from industrial hemp then it is legal in uk as long as the producer has an import/production license and it is <0.021mg/kg THC

I have a question too hope you don’t mind me butting into your thread HACT?

If Delta-9-THC metabolises in the liver after ingestion into a more potent 11-hydroxy-THC.

What does Delta-8-THC metabolise into once eaten and does decarboxylation have to happen to activate potency as with Delta-9-THC? Anyone know? @Cursed ?

e2a Delta-8-THC is an isomer of decarboxylated Delta-9-THC and more stable, less psychoactive and found in very small amounts in ind. hemp similar to delta 9 but can be abundant in quantity in a high delta 9 thc var. 

Edited by bartman
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, bartman said:

What does Delta-8-THC metabolise into once eaten and does decarboxylation have to happen to activate potency as with Delta-9-THC? Anyone know? @Cursed ?

Not sure dude, I’ll have a look see if I can find any info :yep:

• Like 2