Ordering Seeds to UK

lancashirescott

My apologies if this is in the wrong place.

Haven’t ordered seeds since before Brexit (Long story) just had a look at some of the Euro seed banks, one doesn’t have the UK listed to ship, couple of others mention custom declarations having to be made out on all postage to the UK.

So how does this work now, is it still viable to get seeds into UK safely and with which supplier/s please?

• Like 1

I order my mescaline cacti from the EU & don't have any problems, if the cost is over 45 quid though you have to pay import taxes or some shit 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Funk P said:

I order my mescaline cacti from the EU & don't have any problems, if the cost is over 45 quid though you have to pay import taxes or some shit 

Not for human consumption though don't forget :naughty:

• Like 1

Look at the subbie seeds. Some great choices and killer prices. I'm pretty much done with commercial seeds for the moment. I have 7 packs of uk420 delights to work my way through and having read some of the lengths members go to producing these seeds I suspect greater care has been taken.

• Like 5

I can recommend Attitude. Very quick delivery and you can combine offers to get a shit load of freebies :thumsup:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

Look at the subbie seeds. Some great choices and killer prices. I'm pretty much done with commercial seeds for the moment. I have 7 packs of uk420 delights to work my way through and having read some of the lengths members go to producing these seeds I suspect greater care has been taken.

Each day I come on here I am increasingly thinking about the subbie seeds. In fact the past month or so has been such an education I don't think I will ever buy feminised seeds again or from the big commercial companies either and just go looking for some keepers of some great strains.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kush Lover said:

Each day I come on here I am increasingly thinking about the subbie seeds. In fact the past month or so has been such an education I don't think I will ever buy feminised seeds again or from the big commercial companies either and just go looking for some keepers of some great strains.

Don't give up on all female seeds. Whilst I'm with you in general, I did get a bag of the  feminised uk cheese exodus clone x gelato made by @4kali. In fact, once I've determined which of my 4 bx2 girls is a keeper, I'm starting these babies. 

Will give me a break from the extra time regs take to find a keeper. Really looking forward to these....

@4kali

• Like 3

3 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

Youv'e got the right idea . much more love n care :yep:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

Don't give up on all female seeds. Whilst I'm with you in general, I did get a bag of the  feminised uk cheese exodus clone x gelato made by @4kali. In fact, once I've determined which of my 4 bx2 girls is a keeper, I'm starting these babies. 

Will give me a break from the extra time regs take to find a keeper. Really looking forward to these....

@4kali

get them on mate, would love to hear how you get on with them

I done a good test run with these, no hermies whatsoever,  I don't think anyone will be disappointed. 20 quid is nothing in the grand scheme of things and your supporting the uk420 site.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 4kali said:

get them on mate, would love to hear how you get on with them

I done a good test run with these, no hermies whatsoever,  I don't think anyone will be disappointed. 20 quid is nothing in the grand scheme of things and your supporting the uk420 site.

Totally agree. Will give an update when done, hope to start.them after the summer heat.