Man wearing hoodie and slippers seen running from North Staffordshire cannabis grow

bongme

hi

Man wearing hoodie and slippers seen running from North Staffordshire cannabis grow

Police dismantled two cannabis grows over the weekend

0_TCR_BRI_010322drugsBRI_03JPG.jpg

Police officers dismantled two cannabis grows in Stoke-on-Trent and North Staffordshire over the weekend.

At one property in Station Road in Madeley, two men - including one wearing a hoodie and slippers - were seen running from a building where 146 cannabis plants were found.

Officers were originally called at 12.15am yesterday (March 7) by Western Power Distribution after suspicious activity was spotted on the readings.

A Staffordshire Police spokesman said: "Officers attended and gained entry as Western Power had already made the building safe. Some 146 plants were found across three rooms on the top floor and in the roof.

"Two vehicles were also seized from the driveway and the building was boarded up and secured by 4.20pm."

Officers have also found 60 plants in a property in Blurton Road, Blurton following a tip-off from a member of the public.

When they attended the door was open and the lights were on.

The police spokesman added: "A search uncovered 60 cannabis plants and living quarters on the ground floor and another 60 plants upstairs spread across two bedrooms.

"Western Power also attended and had cut off the electricity supply to the property by 5am today (Monday 8 March). The property was sealed off and boarded up by 1pm this afternoon."

Anyone with any information is asked to contact Staffordshire Police on Facebook, Twitter, or by calling 101 quoting incident eight or 800 of March 7.

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/stoke-on-trent-news/man-wearing-hoodie-slippers-seen-5086480

Bongme

Maybe he ran off to save himself from the armed support officers fearing a crack PSCO squad had staked him out on overtime in the first place.

It beggars belief what a silly system we live under

• Like 1

'the building was secured and boarded up by 4.20 pm'. 

Fuk off you piss taking freaks who gives a fuk what time you did anything you fukin morons :chains:

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
36 minutes ago, Bemoet said:

It was me :(

How long did you get? I'd be running shoe'd up if I was trying to commercial, no running from your own gaff:bong:

Silly billy

• Like 1

Knowing Staffordshire the guy likely had no idea the old bill where there, he just got a phone call from a pal telling him the local Tesco Express was doing a BOGOF on Bulmers and didn't have time to worry about something as silly as trousers.

• Like 1

Wasn't it Peter Kaye who said you run faster in slippers?

Western Power Distribution reported suspicious meter readings. I bet they wouldn't have been suspicious if the leccy bill was being paid.

• Like 2

I just read about the hoodie-and-slippers guy making a run for it in North Staffordshire – talk about a unique fashion statement! Seriously though, big props to the police for shutting down those cannabis grows. However, I will still wear my stoner hoodie from :Spam_Icon: I just really like it!

Edited by Cursed
to remove spam

• 1 month later...

I hope the poor man managed to find his way home...... back in Albania

On 09/03/2021 at 6:18 AM, bongme said:

the building was boarded up and secured by 4.20pm.

Sure it was, trying to take the mick with that one.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2