CBD company recommendations

callywally

Yes i know its mostly snake oil, yes i know many companies advertise higher CBD than actually contained yes i know bud is the best medicine and pharma companies making money by extracting shit to line their pockets. im simply looking for a recommendation off personal experience as the reviews i read off google are generally not to be trusted as many reviews are paid for...

thanks in advance. also it doesnt have to be a UK company. from anyone.

cheers. 

• Like 1

What you looking for and for what use? It sounds like you're referring to oil? That's not my bag really as I prefer to vape but I have heard good things about AccessCBD oil. It's not full spectrum but is 'broad spectrum' (undetectable THC levels) and they have an unflavoured option as well as terpene infused. Lab results are available and they bang on about verifiable claims and authenticity.

Other options include CBD isolate, CBD extracts (wax/shatters), CBD hash and CBD flowers, which are hmmm less legal now we're not in the EU (cheers Brexiteers!). I know a bit about ordering CBD flowers and hash from UK and USA though. I also have some CBD isolate but I haven't got around to using that yet. I have flowers...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, callywally said:

Yes i know its mostly snake oil, yes i know many companies advertise higher CBD than actually contained yes i know bud is the best medicine and pharma companies making money by extracting shit to line their pockets.

I would have been of a similar view until recently enough but now I disagree with the bulk of those statements, I'm toking a pinner a day of Charlotte's Angel by Dutch Passion the last while now and have really noticed a significant improvement in my general wellbeing. The taste is rank but the effects are wonderful, have some more on the go at the moment, I think I may try some form of extraction this time to see if there is an easier/tastier way to consume than smoking the flowers. Easy to grow, high yielding and super medicinal. Not sure if that's what you're looking for if it's more so companies than strains you're after but hope it helps.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hilbilly hifi said:

I would have been of a similar view until recently enough but now I disagree with the bulk of those statements, I'm toking a pinner a day of Charlotte's Angel by Dutch Passion the last while now and have really noticed a significant improvement in my general wellbeing. The taste is rank but the effects are wonderful, have some more on the go at the moment, I think I may try some form of extraction this time to see if there is an easier/tastier way to consume than smoking the flowers. Easy to grow, high yielding and super medicinal. Not sure if that's what you're looking for if it's more so companies than strains you're after but hope it helps.

I don't think he's talking about growing anything , I think he means buying CBD products

• Like 4

16 hours ago, iShouldCoCo said:

What you looking for and for what use? It sounds like you're referring to oil? That's not my bag really as I prefer to vape but I have heard good things about AccessCBD oil. It's not full spectrum but is 'broad spectrum' (undetectable THC levels) and they have an unflavoured option as well as terpene infused. Lab results are available and they bang on about verifiable claims and authenticity.

Other options include CBD isolate, CBD extracts (wax/shatters), CBD hash and CBD flowers, which are hmmm less legal now we're not in the EU (cheers Brexiteers!). I know a bit about ordering CBD flowers and hash from UK and USA though. I also have some CBD isolate but I haven't got around to using that yet. I have flowers...

sorry yes. CBD oil (legal companies) 

cheers

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Degsy said:

I don't think he's talking about growing anything , I think he means buying CBD products

My bad saw the words snake oil and jumped the gun to be a hemp defender, hope ya find what you're looking for.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, callywally said:

cheers

I use a company called Pure Organic CBD, they use the CO2 extraction process and their plants are all grown organically. Me, my missus and the dog all take it, I buy the dog specific one for my Jack Russell. This is the  which I don't think I'm allowed to do.

Edited by Joolz
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Maesteg Cannabis Club said:

I use a company called Pure Organic CBD, they use the CO2 extraction process and their plants are all grown organically. Me, my missus and the dog all take it, I buy the dog specific one for my Jack Russell. This is the link  which I don't think I'm allowed to do.

thanks bud. going to order my for my nan, i expect its a huge amount better than the crap i got her at holland and barrett.

you can delete it now cheers i got it :)

Edited by Joolz
  • Like 1

I use cbd brothers whole plant extract top quality organic grown n lab tested very affordable 2 :yinyang: been using them for about 4 years 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, callywally said:

thanks bud. going to order my for my nan, i expect its a huge amount better than the crap i got her at holland and barrett.

you can delete it now cheers i got it :)

I recommend you get the 10% Full Spectrum for your Nan. Hope it turns out well for you, apologies to @Joolz for posting a link.  :hippy:

Edited by Maesteg Cannabis Club
  • Like 2

AccessCBD they do a ACCESS CBD® Range broad spectrum 4800mg £49.99 and Canabidol® Pharmacy Range 1000mg £69.99, plus free shipping

and also do capsule.

For pet CBD i use the Canniant company. also free shipping on all orders

But all that aside now days for my self i stoped using olis and only vape/blunt CBD flower, and CBD concentrates with my DAB pen, It seems to be quicker and more efficient all round. sometimes i treat myself to a box of Naturecan cbd double chocolate brownies but they are pricey.

• Like 2

I get mine from access CBD, cheapest I've managed to find and also seemingly legit. It's a shame so many people are jumping on the band wagon, taking advantage of people, gives the entire industry a bad name. I smoke herb as well obviously, but I definitely have a fair bit more pain if I forgot to have my cbd in the morning, it's a powerful anti psychotic as well, so works quite like benzodiazepene (valium) for my anxiety without any of the deadly side effects. If I had more space I'd grow some cbd, strains but tbh the oral spray is a lot more convenient and a joint is still a joint, no boss/police is gunna give a fuck its only got cbd in it. 

• Like 3

There is still a fair bit of snake oil about, lots of very expensive balms with absolutely no information on them about actually quantities, my uncle was paying 45 quid a pop for some balm that turned out to have just 100mg in the whole pot.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/03/2021 at 1:18 PM, callywally said:

cheers

Ah for your gran I see too - yes, I imagine vaping flowers will be a hard sell regardless of the legal status :D

Did you end up trying out AccessCBD for her?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everybody, i have used many different forms of CBD, I started with the moon rocks, then i switch to flowers, but if @callywallyis lookin for CBD oil i would recommend the one that im using nowadays, it's full spectrum 10% and they use the CO2 method, it's pretty legal and they ship very fast, i dont know if they have a physical store tho, dropping here the link. 

Edited by Dodgee
Remove link
  • Like 1