Medical cannabis prescription

Fizzy1988

Hi all 

I recently got prescribed medical cannabis of course through a private clinic i am currently on esa because of my mental health my medical line is due and my doctor is saying he won't give me my medical line unless I start taking there tablets again this has caused my mental health to get worse since if he stops my medical lines I will not get paid with my esa payments and other benefits due to disabilities I am able to afford to live and afford my medication if my esa is stopped I will not be able to get my medications 

Don't get me wrong I would love to work but due to current circumstances with my anxiety and depression I am unable to work most of the time my anxiety stops me going outdoors 

I was prescribed medical cannabis for my anxiety and also for insomnia but it doesn't say anything about my depression 

I was just wanting to hear other peoples experience with this 

I'm going to visit my doctor soon to discuss this very subject, I wish I could add something useful for you - but I'll post my experience of the process. wishing you luck!.