Drug test

Studog

Never had to deal with that stuff. My nephew said pectin works. I googled 'pectin for passing drug tests' and read mixed results from users. That is all l could think of offhand. 

There are 'Same day' detox kits such as Nutra Cleanse, that take claim to  take effect quickly & give negative urine tests for 6hrs. I've never used any myself though.

If they start asking for hair samples you'll have to shave yer bonce.

@StudogIts gonna be difficult mate if its random.. your best bet is prob fake piss.. you can buy it off the net.. comes with a heat pack and some urea.. urea is a waste product excreted by our kidneys when we piss so make sure it has that with it.. there are loads cant remember the name of the 1 I used but unless it has urea it will come on top.. you could carry this with you at work everyday.. if they call you up you will need to add the small urea crystals to the fake pee, fire up the heat pack stick it to the inside of your teeshirt at belt level front or back you then stick the small bottle of pee and urea in your waste band the bottle has a temp strip on it, as soon as it reaches body temp your good to go.. if you can stall the test for 20mins half hour you can get this prepped and ready.. other than that unless you are gonna buy a product and take it everyday incase your called then its a difficult 1.. if you go down this route and are worried about having the time to get the product ready a lil tip.. you get called up you have your product on your person unprepared, once you go into the cubicle you sort out your product,  get it in place as it takes some time to heat up, then come out and say you can't pee and ask for some water then you can sit and wait for a bit even if being watched, then you go try again in 20 mins or so once it has heated up use your fake pee and your good to go.. :yep:

Edited by Revive

I worked in a factory twenty years ago or almost and I had to take a drugs test . I expected to fail . I was smoking soap bar and some weed occasionally , but I passed . They obviously didn't test for THC . A few years earlier I joined a reserve ,armed force and I had to go to the doctor ,standard procedure . I had to urinate in a vial , to detect the presence of drugs .I pretended I couldn't go and I think I may have been instructed by someone ,like a nudge and wink but I was allowed to leave and return later . I paid a few quid to a ten year old at the back of a group of tiny apartments to fill the vial . A place I used to skin up .

• Like 1

Just now, Michael Luchóg said:

I worked in a factory twenty years ago or almost and I had to take a drugs test . I expected to fail . I was smoking soap bar and some weed occasionally , but I passed . They obviously didn't test for THC . A few years earlier I joined a reserve ,armed force and I had to go to the doctor ,standard procedure . I had to urinate in a vial , to detect the presence of drugs .I pretended I couldn't go and I think I may have been instructed by someone ,like a nudge and wink but I was allowed to leave and return later . I paid a few quid to a ten year old at the back of a group of tiny apartments to fill the vial . A place I used to skin up .

Just make sure you don't use a pregnant women lol

• Like 2

Just now, Revive said:

Just make sure you don't use a pregnant women lol

I remember the Corporal telling us about this old joke ,but I think it was an urban myth .May have happened ,probably not locally . I remember him asking a girl to leave the crowded room for a brief moment . He told everyone else there's one thing they won't do to us at camp , they won't get us pregnant . It was so loose . I'm amazed some drug addled lunatic didn't set a styre off in every direction and styres may have been unaccounted for . 

• Like 1

Just now, Michael Luchóg said:

I remember the Corporal telling us about this old joke ,but I think it was an urban myth .May have happened ,probably not locally . I remember him asking a girl to leave the crowded room for a brief moment . He told everyone else there's one thing they won't do to us at camp , they won't get us pregnant . It was so loose . I'm amazed some drug addled lunatic didn't set a styre off in every direction and styres may have been unaccounted for . 

lol