UK MEDICAL CANNABIS COSTS

This is intended to give you a rough idea of how much medical cannabis will cost you as a patient.

Most prices are accurate as of December 20th 2020, others are estimates based on feedback from patients/clinics/pharmacies.

Clinic costs do not include the cost of medication.

The average delivery fee has not been included (£10 per prescription - not applicable to PT21 products).

TMCC DO NOT CHARGE DELIVERY ALSO HALF PRICE CONSULTATION FEES IMO THE BEST ON LIST

Please do not base your clinic choice solely on cost; it's important to choose a clinic that caters to your conditions/needs.

Clinics

Clinic Assessment Follow up Admin fee Year 1 min* Year 2 min**

CAC £149 £110 / £49 - £406 £196

Integro £95 £95 £50 £475 £380

MCSC £250 £100 - £650 £400

Sapphire £150-210*** £90-125 - £510-710 £360-500

SHCC Not publicly listed - - - -

TMCC £150 (currently £70) £65 £30 £410 (£330) £260

Flower

Manufacturer Product Strain Quantity Price PPG PT21 PPG Review

Althea THC 18 - 30g £450 £15 £450 £15 -

Aurora Pedanios Flos - 5g £70 £14 £70 £14 -

Bedrocan Flower including Bedica - 5g £60 £12 £60 £12 -

Breath of Life CMC T10:C10 Critical Mass 30g £225 £7.50 £150 £5 -

Breath of Life MVA THC 20 indica - 30g £225 £7.50 £150 £5 -

Breath of Life MOD THC 20 sativa Moby Dick 30g £225 £7.50 £150 £5 -

Khiron THC 22 - 30g £225 £7.50 £150 £5 -

NOIDECS T4:C8 - 30g £225 £5 £150 £5 -

NOIDECS T14 indica Shiskaberry 30g £225 £7.50 £150 £5 -

NOIDECS T16 sativa - 30g £225 £7.50 £150 £5 -

NOIDECS T17 indica - 30g £225 £7.50 £150 £5 LINK

Spectrum Red 1 - 30g £412.50 £13.75 £412.50 £13.75 -

Spectrum Red 2 - 30g £412.50 £13.75 £412.50 £13.75 -

Spectrum Red 4 - 5g £52.50 £10.50 £52.50 £10.50 -

Tilray Indica 25:1 - 15g £145 £9.67 £145 £9.67 -

PPG: Price per gram

PT21: Project Twenty21 (subsidised costs)

Oil

Manufacturer Product THC:CBD Quantity Full Price Cost per ml PT21

Adven THC 2% 20:0 10ml / 30ml £30 / £80 £3 / £2.67 Same

Adven THC 2% / CBD 0.1% 20:1 10ml / 30ml £30 / £80 £3 / £2.67 Same

Adven THC 1% / CBD 1% 10:10 10ml / 30ml £30 / £80 £3 / £2.67 Same

Adven THC 2% / CBD 8% 20:80 10ml / 30ml £80 / £195 £8 / £6.50 Same

Adven THC 0.1% / CBD 2% 1:20 10ml / 30ml £30 / £60 £3 / £2 Same

Adven THC 0.5% / CBD 10% 5:100 10ml / 30ml £80 / £195 £8 / £6.50 Same

Adven CBD 15% 0:150 10ml / 30ml £115 / £250 £11.50 / £8.33 Same

Adven CBD 5% 0:50 10ml / 30ml £50 / £115 £5 / £3.83 Same

Althea Champlain THC 20:1 50ml £199 £3.98 Same

Althea Jasper 2:1 50ml £199 £3.98 Same

Althea Rideau CBD 25:1 50ml £199 £3.98 Same

Althea CBD12:THC10 (formerly Capilano) 12:10 50ml £199 £3.98 Same

Cellen Satoline CBD / THC 50:1 30ml £150 £5 Same

Col Care Eleceed - 30ml £145 £4.83 Same

NOIDECS T25 25:0 30ml £150 £5 Same

NOIDECS T25:C25 25:25 30ml £150 £5 Same 

I will add photos and strain reports in due time 

If any one would like any info am happy to answer any questions 

YOU CAN SELF SIGN FOR P21  via drug science / project twenty21 if you would like link pm as i dont wish to advertise anything :yep:

Edited by welshgorrilla
  • Like 2

large.602aa9bd394d0_Screenshot_20210215-1641522_copy_797x1065.pnglarge.602aa9bea1f4d_Screenshot_20210215-1642122_copy_701x932.pnglarge.602aa9c003a69_Screenshot_20210215-1639552_copy_911x680.pnglarge.602aa9c1831a2_Screenshot_20210215-1641372_copy_831x839.pnglarge.602aa9c4bfb1d_Screenshot_20210215-1638582_copy_1039x719.pnglarge.602aa9c34292a_Screenshot_20210215-1639382_copy_730x1623.pnglarge.Screenshot_20210215-164248_copy_713x1584.pnglarge.Screenshot_20210215-164230_copy_932x2072.pnglarge.Screenshot_20210215-164049_copy_1281x2846.pnglarge.Screenshot_20210215-164324_copy_570x1268.png

That took me ages haha not all pics are taken by me ao credit to the guys who helped me gather the info obviously wont put any names on here but you know who u are of u read this 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

This was really handy, thanks. Few questions

Is it true you're only allowed to vape or use it orally?

What happens if I have a prescription, but my weed is not from the proper source? I'm not gunna be be able to afford the prices stated, so would likely keep growing/sourcing from fellow growers. 

Whats the deal with driving and using in public areas? Would I be able to medicate at work etc? 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MindSoup said:

This was really handy, thanks. Few questions

Is it true you're only allowed to vape or use it orally?

What happens if I have a prescription, but my weed is not from the proper source? I'm not gunna be be able to afford the prices stated, so would likely keep growing/sourcing from fellow growers. 

Whats the deal with driving and using in public areas? Would I be able to medicate at work etc? 

Firstly am not from a legal back ground so take my words with a pinch of salt how ever I have been on legal for ages now tried most the strains and a good few clinics and chemists and did have a hand in the UKmedical thread on Reddit but I left coz it got toxic so I'd say I was semi informed 

Firstly the own grown / medical debate is a funny one because even the heaviest of smokers/growers would find It impossible to tell a medically and home grown plant of same genes apart (ideal conditions for both for hypothesis purpose) the same goes for the brightest of scientific minds yes you could in theory tell a kush from a haze ect by smell appearance but are the police really that informed with that info I highly doubt it and do they need to be wasting thousands if not millions getting lab tests for the purpose of bringing a possession charge to a legal medical user again common sense will give u the answer to that but use caution 

As for the vape/joint/bong debate thats a little clearer if you smoke a joint/blunt of you medication u are breaking the law period there was a clear law made 2018 to cover this won't go in to it but easy to web search 

But the bong debate still rolls on because in theory u can use a bong with a vape and u can buy legal vapes made in the UK for the medical use that have a combustion feature or a hot button thus technically burning the weed and not vaping and becoming the same process as a joint basically so it's all really unclear still but again common sense comes in to play if u chose to make 1/2 Oz joints and smoke them on a bus stop out side a school or the like u deserve what ull get imo if Ur doing what ever in Ur own home even if the naughty boys in blue came knocking at least u would have a valid case in that Ur a medical user and u benefit more from that method of consumption or something along them lines if it went to court 

Driving is the same as any other medication like opioids and stuff like that I'll probs fail road side then in court depending on blood/THC levels sure if u have valid reason to have that level in system and wasn't impaired or all over road ect u have a case and a half decent one but again all boils down to common sense of Ur not giving them reasons they wont bother u and it's nice to have that legal valid reason to posses I can have anything up 4 Oz legally some ppl have 6 Oz prescriptions a month and I have spoke to two pharmacists and they both said I am not required to dispose of any medical I may have left over so you in theory could jar up gone grown in old bottles and have a case with reason 

Pricing is around £70 for appointment then depending on if u are project 21 patient or not u can subsidised stuff for 150 30g I used to go for the cheap stuff but no I only ever get aurora products mainly the pink kush and ghost Train haze there both on par with anything else I've ever smoked any were but there costly 125 for 10g inoo inoo heavy 

Edited by welshgorrilla

Thanks for the input mate, makes a lot of sense, like u say they're hardly gunna be able to tell  my HG weed from script, and I guess even if I got caught growing, it would probably go down better if I was registered. Been smoking growing and at times partaking in other aspects of the stoner economy 19 years now, and not even a caution to show for it, so part of me felt like just quietly carrying on,  but I genuinely use it medically nowadays and for a few hundred quid it would be nice to know that I'm more or less safe from getting a criminal record over a plant. Next I need to see if I actually qualify in the eyes of the government. It appears that if my pain is caused by an injury and not a degenerative disorder I won't actually be able to get a script? But it's been 18 months now and I'm not getting any better, and Ganja is the only thing that works but still allows me to function day to day. I am also diagnosed with anxiety and adhd.

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Thanks for the input mate, makes a lot of sense, like u say they're hardly gunna be able to tell  my HG weed from script, and I guess even if I got caught growing, it would probably go down better if I was registered. Been smoking growing and at times partaking in other aspects of the stoner economy 19 years now, and not even a caution to show for it, so part of me felt like just quietly carrying on,  but I genuinely use it medically nowadays and for a few hundred quid it would be nice to know that I'm more or less safe from getting a criminal record over a plant. Next I need to see if I actually qualify in the eyes of the government. It appears that if my pain is caused by an injury and not a degenerative disorder I won't actually be able to get a script? But it's been 18 months now and I'm not getting any better, and Ganja is the only thing that works but still allows me to function day to day. I am also diagnosed with anxiety and adhd.

ADHD and anxiety 100% you will qualify I know from personal experience m8 also  ain is a qualifying condition but it needs to be diagnosed and you need to have tried at least two forms of conventional medication and it not been for you also that needs to be logged if you can say yes two both go for it mate it won't cost u any money the clinic I use the medical cannabis clinics (hope I don't get told off for that it's for a medical benefit ? ) Are honestly amazing of they take Ur money for first app uve basically got the script mate they have a policy of not letting any one pay if they think that you won't get the script and from what I've seen ppl say over in the forum they have been pretty stringent with this so that's good to hear hope you get your outcome :bong:

32 minutes ago, Funk P said:

How the fuck do you get a cannabis prescription in the UK?!

If you would like some help inbox me if you wish although I have to say I have zero medical and zero legal backgrounds so I'll be giving no instructions just advice all ways happy to help out medical users tho web search project twenty 21 

50 minutes ago, Funk P said:

How the fuck do you get a cannabis prescription in the UK?!

you need money is all.. go to a private dr’s or sign up to project 21.. you’ve been able to do it for quite a while now.. (years) 

it’s all a con though to make you feel better, because we all have a ecs that is modulated by use of cannabis, there is no one particular illness anyone ‘needs’ to ‘have’ to be ‘allowed’ the use of cannabis, It’s just a way to create a false market to extract money by force.. 

for the reasons mentioned above (weed i’d) genetic plant markers will be used soon to make easier identification possible by enforcement officers and to give the user piece of mind that they’ve bought an original product.. all apart to make you feel legit / medical (better than others) and not a dirty black market weed abuser lol 

we have a NHS that should be providing all the strains and oils for free (or minimal fee) they are in talks/meetings at the mo about NHS growing, processing etc, but it will be shelved for private investment/profit opportunity.. sick people = $€£!

all the best! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, twigs said:

you need money is all.. go to a private dr’s or sign up to project 21.. you’ve been able to do it for quite a while now.. (years) 

it’s all a con though to make you feel better, because we all have a ecs that is modulated by use of cannabis, there is no one particular illness anyone ‘needs’ to ‘have’ to be ‘allowed’ the use of cannabis, It’s just a way to create a false market to extract money by force.. 

for the reasons mentioned above (weed i’d) genetic plant markers will be used soon to make easier identification possible by enforcement officers and to give the user piece of mind that they’ve bought an original product.. all apart to make you feel legit / medical (better than others) and not a dirty black market weed abuser lol 

we have a NHS that should be providing all the strains and oils for free (or minimal fee) they are in talks/meetings at the mo about NHS growing, processing etc, but it will be shelved for private investment/profit opportunity.. sick people = $€£!

all the best! 

Wrong wrong wrong so much bad info you have spread there firstly sapphire have a free service the serves over 3000 severly I'll ppl life changing medication at zero cost to the family's 

Second all the clinics have made all the efforts to make there pricing as clear as possible and cannot be any lower because of import costs and legal stuff nothing to do with the clinics the price of the meds 

Third the founders of project twenty 21 should be knighted not slandered they have made next to nothing from this and in some cases faced huge professional backlash from there peers for bringing this forward because they are as passionate about cannabis as most of us can you imagine turning Ur back on a stable £70000+ a year job with life time security if they had zero passion or care about actual cannabis and just money ??? All the money goes to the corporations 

As for the NHS growing ??? Not sure were that info is from but the UK has been the biggest medical grower for nearly 20 years now ! The talks I think u refer to are the project 21 amendment and the ligamecy of potential domestic growing for medical benefit and will be decided late this year maybe early 22 due to covid. There is massive conflict here because sever gov officials are holding ground about cannabis being poison and strangely enough quite a few have there hands in the lyphe pie that are responsible for what u mentioned above  

Ps you actually don't need to be loaded to be part of this am deffo not and I have plenty of medicine had 2 appointments in 3 months with clinic am with now never needed to pay another pennie do it all my self now £30 for my repeated prescription and price of the bud/oil and prices are falling monthly too appointments down to around £45 with some clinics now 

Edited by welshgorrilla
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, welshgorrilla said:

1. Wrong wrong wrong so much bad info you have spread there

2.firstly sapphire have a free service the serves over 3000 severly I'll ppl life changing medication at zero cost to the family's 

3.Second all the clinics have made all the efforts to make there pricing as clear as possible and cannot be any lower because of import costs and legal stuff nothing to do with the clinics the price of the meds 

4. Third the founders of project twenty 21 should be knighted not slandered they have made next to nothing from this and in some cases faced huge professional backlash from there peers for bringing this forward because they are as passionate about cannabis as most of us can you imagine turning Ur back on a stable £70000+ a year job with life time security if they had zero passion or care about actual cannabis and just money ??? All the money goes to the corporations 

5. As for the NHS growing ??? Not sure were that info is from but the UK has been the biggest medical grower for nearly 20 years now ! The talks I think u refer to are the project 21 amendment and the ligamecy of potential domestic growing for medical benefit and will be decided late this year maybe early 22 due to covid. There is massive conflict here because sever gov officials are holding ground about cannabis being poison and strangely enough quite a few have there hands in the lyphe pie that are responsible for what u mentioned above  

Ps you actually don't need to be loaded to be part of this am deffo not and I have plenty of medicine had 2 appointments in 3 months with clinic am with now never needed to pay another pennie do it all my self now £30 for my repeated prescription and price of the bud/oil and prices are falling monthly too appointments down to around £45 with some clinics now 

1. no it’s not wrong, my perspective on the subject is just different to yours :stoned: 

2. great! will that last for ever? why isn’t that the case across the board?

3. it’s a plant, a weed and it should be priced as such, are you seriously suggesting nobody in the private cannabis pharmaceutical companies are making off this.? it’s priced at black market prices which are set by the illegality of the product.

A private prescription used to be £1000 it’s probably come down because they soon realised that not that many people could pay that, so it comes down to what they think they can get out of you rather than some friendly person trying to help you..

4. great, if that is the case.. not one person getting paid.?

5. no, the NHS are or have been looking into production:

NHS planning to manufacture cannabis oil

and the uk hasn’t been the biggest producers for 20 years, maybe around 5.?cannada were the biggest, biggest consumers too.

you’ve miss interpreted what I’ve said, weed good, but should be a free, most can only have a script if you have money..

it’s a good project in principle, but one I see now as essentially a future business plan/model/experiment to test the water for green rush investors..

the NHS are being held back for a reason ££$$! 

all the best :bong:

• Like 2

Not going to argue with u sure Ur a good person but honestly Ur facts a off mate Google Kent  cannabis farm can't put name on here ull see also wasn't including hemp just THC / CBD production for medical also I wasn't saying was wrong about the big wigs making £ I totally agree with u there and agree it should be free as it's a plant but so is heroin and most drugs I by no means am trying pick a fight with u or call u out just passionate about the cause and having personally dealt with quite a few ppl involved in all this through UK legal I found that most ppl with feet on the ground are like us and only have good intentions but now lyphe have weedled there way right in there shots gone to the dogs hence why I've changed clinics . When I mentioned the ppl that should be knighted are u familiar with the group of docs and phycs that got this going ? They have been torn to bits by what I call the old school docs who refuse to see any benefit in cannabis but hold stakes and shares in the very umbrella company that is now trying to swallow the whole thing I personally think that the NHS,s involvement will NOT be beneficial yes medication should be free trust me I have a very ill child who I couldn't afford to get treatment for private and NHS wouldn't fund it £30000+ but u mentioned it Ur self do we really want them controlling it ? Far better to be dealt with by ppl who have been doing it for years and have good intentions and maybe agree % of profits ect goes back to NHS or something like that just my thought any how :bong:

Didn't mean to sound rude 

Just looking in to the NHS oil thing it will be sourced as raw (flower) and made into oil they probs buy the bud off lyphe or something like that keep the money circle going rather than invest in some one like the guys that used to supply the oils on here unsure of name off top of me head there tried and tested had amazing results and customer feed back they all ready had working business model yet they will all be over looked and it will be sourced from else were humans can be so counter intuitive sometimes 

Edited by welshgorrilla

• 2 weeks later...

has anyone had BOL/NOIDECS MVA, and actually got the 4% CBD its labeled as?

I have had 4 prescriptions of it so far, and every one has been <1% CBD on the analysis

I wonder if the 4% is CBDa rather than CBD, in which case great - but I cant find any confirmation

the MVA definitely seems to have CBD available, in comparison to T17 i need twice as much T17 for the same level of pain relief over half the time; which would indicate CBD is present in higher quantities, humm

I know some people say MVA is Kosher Kush, but that is a <0.1% CBD strain, so not convinced that is correct..

Personally very happy to get a consistent high quality product for ~£5 a gram - street prices are nonsense these days

Edited by beep
  • Like 1