Kidney failure/dialysis

Minion00

My mums partner of many years has kidney failure and has dialysis 3 times a week,he was born with 1 kidney and didn’t know about it until it was too late, life has changed dramatically for them, he used to love a good drink but can’t anymore obviously! I smoke everyday he knows that he’s cool he tried it a couple of times drunk which is not the best time to experiment (fun for me not for him) lol 

But anyway lol 

anyone that knows dialysis knows it’s not to be messed with. I’ve read about it online  and the general is  weed is bad for kidney failure, he himself is willing to try edibles etc but I’m terrified he won’t be able to handle it and we have to call a ambulance! 
I want to be responsible and help him not poison him lol 

anyone else with dialysis in there life will know a simple thing can mess with them so I want to get my information right before I start medicating him!

:smokin:

• Like 1

Hi , sorry to hear about your mums o/h , im not any help but sure someone will have some knowlage on this and chime in soon. sending good vibes to you all 

• Like 1