Urgently Need Help

fes1

Hi All 

Really looking for some help because im out of my dept. My brother has recently been diagnosed with cancer Rectul with live mets  . Its has shattered our whole family. I have been looking online for cbd and doing abit or research but am unable to get an understanding of what is required at and at what dosage. I found a company called Rso Amsterdam and ordered some oil 1 to 1 ratio and have been trying this but am still not sure it its the right thing . Im really hoping people on this forum can help point me in the right direction. We has been told we will be having Chemo & Radio but i really want to do everything i can to help him. Please can someone from the forum shed come light and help me. 

Thank you all 

Sorry to hear about your brother. I'm afraid I can't offer any advice regarding whats best to use, although I have seen stories and programmes where people have treated their cancer with cannabis and it seemed to work for them but there's not been a huge amount of research into it due to it being a controlled substance.

I would have thought a 1:1 ratio of CBD:THC would be a good place to start but hopefully some more members who may have had first hand experience might be able to guide you further.

• Like 2

Have a look for rick Simpsons oil (rso). I believe it's from an indica strain and as said before high thc, apparently it's quite easy to make your self, good luck

• Like 3

Sorry to hear of your brothers diagnosis both these books would be a great starting point in my opinion. 

Rick Simpson Oil - Nature's Answer for Cancer

Written by Rick Simpson pioneer in his area of cannabis oil (aka Rso Oil) as cure for a variety of ailments including cancer. Plenty of sources online  to buy or you can usually find a free pdf. He does have his own website aswell. 

Medical Cannabis Guidebook, The: The Definitive Guide to Using and Growing Medicinal Marijuana Jeff Ditchfield 

Great informative book with lots of pictures and clear easy to understand instructions for making your own cannabis oil. 

Also I would do your own esearch into alkaline foods and how this could be beneficial to your situation. 

As @Lostlew mentioned Rso / Rick Simpson oil is where you want to concentrate your research books and online. 

LES BROWN the motivational speaker was once diagnosed with terminal cancer. He just decided that the doctors ability to help had terminated and went on to live past the doctors short term prognosis. He is great resource for keeping a positive mentality. 

• Like 8

That sucks mate sorry about your bro. 

As someone said above you need THC  in the oil for full effects (search 'entourage effect cannabis' )

Cannabis oil should be your main priority , you could get a crop up n down and make a load of oil by April.  but other things to look into are ..

Turmeric 

Turkey tail mushroom 

Milk thistle  

Google suppresses a hell of a lot so try using 'duckduckgo' or another search engine.

Also search ' us patent anti-tumor' and things like that

• Like 2

Have a  look at prodject  storm jeff ditchfield or run from the cure rick simpson , hard watching but may be of use to you, as others best wishes and thoughts to you and yours

• Like 3

Things you could get from the supermarket that will help a lot with immune system n such are 

Ginger , garlic , lemon , BRAGGS apple cider vinegar  , hemp seeds. 

Stop frying with vegetable oils and use coconut oil instead.

Cut out sugary food.

Im not claiming just taking one or 2 of these will cure anything... But I think its better to attack the big C from all angles

Shattering news,certainly try and get hold of Jeff Ditchfield at Bud Buddies or watch his vids and read his book.If he's unable to help directly he gives damm good advice and is a font of knowledge on such matters.

Regarding Turkey Tail mushrooms as mentioned by @FergusGrowman this video of Paul Stamets is pretty powerful and will point you in the direction of his company which sells them in pill form

https://youtu.be/ATb3Fe-AzrE

Also look into Papaya leaves and start growing your own broccoli sprouts after doing your own research of course.These are very inexpensive(relatively speaking) ways you can help him pretty quickly.

Also something that perhaps hasn't been mentioned is that if you make RSO(Rick Simpsons oil made from cannabis buds) or acquire some you can put it into suppositories if his tumour will allow use of such.This means you get it very close to where it is needed and if memory serves me it also stops him from getting high as it doesn't pass the blood brain barrier meaning you can use mega doses pretty quickly.

You have a lot to get your head round,I wish you luck and your Bro good health.

:yinyang:

Gumbo.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to hear about you’re brother that really sucks,like all the people above stated RSO is great stuff, I can’t claim it as a miracle cure but when his chemo starts it will definitely help him with his sleep, appetite and pain

i wish you all the best dude keep you’re chin up

• Like 2