Zeus GT

JungleGeorge

Howdo peeps,

I have a pax 2, s&b plenty, and dynovap but the plenty pulls taste too much like plastic, ive never gotten on with my dyno im always  burning it and the pax is awesome  but ive had it years and battery is shot now.

Thinking about the zeus gt as my daily vape any  comments on it from owners would be great

Looks like a sick  vape!

@JungleGeorge My pax 2 is still going strong, makes me realise i won the battery lottery. 

Have you ever considred a desktop like the EVO or Flowerpot ?  more expensive but way more effiecient at getting everything you want from what you put in compared to most portables imo and as you already have portables.

They do induction heater for the dyno so you dont end up doing that

https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/apollo-2-rover-rechargeable-dynavap-induction-heater

wow didnt realize how expensive it would be.

the zues gt is the one lined with gold or something like that right ? i rememered something to do with a gold and this thread hopefully it helps.

Edited by BarrySHitPeas
  • Like 1