Friend now wants a vape, but stealth and easy use is key

superfruit

I recently bought a Solo 2 and love it. A friend now wants a vape but: 

1. It has to be super stealthy (older kids in house)
  2. Load quickly and not require fiddling with: i.e. quickly load and vape out the back door without having to adjust/stir the load etc
  3. Compatible with herb only is fine
  4. Affordable for an occasional smoker

Any suggestions? Thanks

Crafty would be my recommendation but bear in mind battery life is not that long compared t the Mighty, 3 bowls full if a recall correctly.  

• Like 2

Thanks man. Battery life not important for the occasional smoker. I'll pass on your recommendation. May be over the desired price point yo be honest but will see.

Edited by superfruit

17 minutes ago, growinggold said:

Dynovap is cheap, easy and quick. 

Does look like a crack pipe though. 

Haha thanks for the suggestion mate ill pass it on 

Flowermate , like a small walkie talkie size cheap as chips and pretty resiliant.

Edited by Personunknown
  • Like 1

The Pax is very discreet, I was gifted mine, my mate got the Pax3 so he gave me the 2 (pre covid of course). They sell both still, the 3 has a quicker heat time and charge I believe, but I can wait a few seconds longer tbh. I  know the 3 comes with a 10yr guarantee, so for the money it's not bad. You do need some iso alcohol and a bit of pipe cleaner to give them a clean every once in awhile, I assume most vapes need that :unsure:

• Like 1

The Sapphire is the obvious choice based on those requirements.

I bought an RBT Splinter recently, wanting to try a premium vape. It produces better vapour, but I use the Sapphire more often due to its discretion and easy use.

• Like 1

On 06/01/2021 at 11:07 AM, Herbsman said:

Crafty would be my recommendation but bear in mind battery life is not that long compared t the Mighty, 3 bowls full if a recall correctly.  

The newer Crafty plus has better battery life than old one, apparently you can get the same amount of bowls with it as the Mighty.

• Like 2

Fury Edge $150 have had mine about a month it's small half the size of a cell phone I bought the refillable capsules four pack for $15 pre fill drop one in turn it on and in 30 seconds it's ready to go it produces tasty vapour and is easy to clean because of the capsules

• Like 2

On 06/01/2021 at 4:24 PM, KC said:

You do need some iso alcohol and a bit of pipe cleaner to give them a clean every once in awhile, I assume most vapes need that :unsure:

I had to use some of the Christmas gin to clean mine the other day!

• Like 3

@Reggie makes a hell of a difference don't it! I should do mine a little more often, it was pretty bad yesterday. Iso alcohol works much better, saves wasting gin too :) 

POTV One would be my recommendation, or one of the same type, like the Fury models. Really small, quick heat up and excellent vapour. I've recently got a Tinymight and I've been impressed with how good the POTV is in comparison to a 'premium' vape.

For stealth I can't see much beating it. I've had it sat on pub tables and no one looks twice at it, you can cup it in the palm of your hand and use it walking along and people won't even see it. No learning curve either, just turn it on, set the temp and away you go.

Edited by silvester growdrobe
  • Like 1