Prohibition and the UK's ruling class. Vote with your wallet.

Ned Flanders

Just a little reminder that there are a raft of products being sold in our supermarkets that are owned by Associated British Foods (ASF).

ASF lobby tirelessly for cannabis prohibition and prop up a large number of conservative MPs.

In short, they pay the government to keep innocent people in jail, out of work due to criminal record and most disgracefully make it illegal for sick patients to access real medicine.

The sins of prohibition are financed by corporations like ABF.

THE FOLLOWING BRANDS SHOULD BE AVOIDED AND DISCRIMINATED AGAINST by anyone who values justice for our community.

Brands

- ASF, Primark, fortnum & masons and selfridges are also owned by the same parent "CHARITY" : Garfield Weston Foundation.

This allows them to NOT pay tax on hundreds of billions of pounds worth of revenue and use their money for political means.

Check out Garfield Weston Foundation annual report and where they funnel their money, in broad daylight.

IMHO these brands and the holding company and charity that owns them represent everything that is wrong with our country and the ruling class that are above the law.

Please consider other options before giving them your hard earned money and by extension supporting prohibition and the ruling class.

Thanky doodles dooby duderoonies

Edited by Ned Flanders
  • Like 21

3 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

ASF lobby tirelessly for cannabis prohibition and prop up a large number of conservative MPs.

Nice 1 ned :yep:

How come they lobby prohibition ? Whats their motivation?

Cheers for highlighting this for us !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LA LUNA said:

Nice 1 ned :yep:

How come they lobby prohibition ? Whats their motivation?

Cheers for highlighting this for us !

They own british sugar.

They currently have a monopoly {thereabouts} on licenced uk canabis cultivation.

MD and major stakeholder paul kenward is married to vicky atkins tory MP who's record of prohibition efforts speaks for itself.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

They own british sugar.

They currently have a monopoly {thereabouts} on licenced uk canabis cultivation.

MD and major stakeholder paul kenward is married to vicky atkins tory MP who's record of prohibition efforts speaks for itself.

Aah i see, didnt know they owned british sugar, cheers ned it makes sense now :yep:

Edited by LA LUNA
I remember viky atkins's declaration of conflict of intrests at the time when she was the drugs minister or whatever!!

Thanks for the heads up, Kingsmill bread can fuck right off then, I'll miss Pataks vindaloo paste too but I'm sure I'll find a work around, needs must.

I'll spread the word.

• Like 4

On 02/01/2021 at 7:02 PM, LA LUNA said:

Aah i see, didnt know they owned british sugar, cheers ned it makes sense now :yep:

Not only is Atkins' fella growing it, Theresa May's husband was heavily involved in the financing of it and was when she was PM and claiming cannabis has no medicinal value, truly astonishing that they've got away with it.

• Like 3