What's the score with watching films online these days? Is Kodi still around?

cypher79

Used to watch a lot of films and TV shows online via Kodi and all those other type of apps, but started getting a bit fed up with all the new hoops you had to jump through to watch something, or apps regularly getting taken down....etc, so haven't really bothered for the past few years.....now there's a few newish films I want to watch, but have no idea where to look as I'm totally out of the loop with all this these days. So what's everyone using these days? I'm guessing Kodi is off the menu? :unsure:

Kodi still going strong I think the crew is most popular add on for the stuff your after. Or there is cinema apk similar to showbox probably the best out there atm. 

• Like 1

kodi build.. http://turbojtv.com/repo

managed to buy a firestick build last year for £80 has 3,700 channels including every sports channel on the net, football and boxing is all free every match, movies and tv series. i got it through granddaughters partner, ask around it cant be just the liverpool area must be more than 1 guy doing it.

• Like 1

if you want to part with some cash try nowtv and get a free 7 day cinema pass and then cancel it on the 6th day and when it asks why click the i cant afford it and you will get it for about 5 quid.

• Like 2

If you want to torrent check out Sickchill, great automated video library manager. It takes a bit of setting up, but when you get it working it is the dogs nads. It adds cover art, subtitles and renames files. Kodi to watch the content. Would always recommend using a VPN :yep:

• Like 1

wvw1 123movies net works very well with a PC but I'm unsure if it's good for phones.Think there's a version of Putlocker still working too.

:smokin:

Gumbo.

Edited by Degsy
live link
  • Like 1

Sorry to bring it up folks but please dont post live links to download sites, kodi etc etc etc, its ok to mention the name just not a live link, Joolz doesn't like it if it brings heat to the site, as you were  lol 

fuck, I sound like LG :bag:

• Like 2

Kodis almost dead now without a real debrid account or something similar.

There's loadsa android apps instead now ...  Stremio, filmplus, morpheus, typhoon, teatv, beetv, cinemaHD, catmouse, strix, 123movies, livelounge, Turks ... 

Those apps are commonly shared with the filelinked app so you'll need to Google filelinked > install that (you may need to tick a box somewhere to allow installation from non standard sources) > then use code 11039868  to access the nxtlvltech androidtv.tips app dump and pick a few from the list to try m8 (you need to download them 1st then click again to install).There are loads of other filelinked dumps you can access if you search google for filelinked codes, in case that one goes down.

I would use a VPN while accessing the apps btw if you don't want to get one of their knock off Nigel warning emails.

Edited by Hippie on hill
Formtting?????
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

Just wanted to add an update to what I said before as filelinked is now dead

Soooo now they're using Applinked instead