Fury Edge

bfehillbilly

I'm looking to buy my first vaporizer all the joints over the past 35 years is taking a toll on my lungs I'm not wanting to spend a bunch of money on one as I might not like it was looking at the xmax starry 3 and xmax fog then I saw the Fury Edge I like it because it has pre loadable capsules I can get the starry 3 for $75 the Fog is $90 the Edge is $150 that's about all I want to spend as I might not like it has anyone had any experience with any of these vaporizers thanks for any input

I have Vapefiends Storm Spirit, which I think is the same as the Starry V2, its a nice little vape, good performance and flavour, comparable to similar portable offerings from DaVinci and PAX imo. I don't think you would be disappointed by it.

Though I think the Fog and Edge use some sort of hybrid convection heater and give a bit better flavour than the Starry etc conduction vapes.

I had the fury 2 and it was decent vape. Not a patch on the tiny might though. If you kind stretch to it, investment worth making imho

I have a fury edge and its decent enough, but I'd have to say it probably wont satisfy a heavy toker. Low temps are good but just too hot to toke at high temps. I have a bong adaptor and it's great through water, burn though those little capsules in no time. I like it for discreet little tokes out and about. 

I also have a Mighty and a vapcap. These two vapes get used loads at home. If you can stretch to a mighty you wont regret it. Simple to use, big clouds. Vapcap also superb, and alot like smoking a joint. Bit of a learning curve to it. 

Edit: just seen you dont want to spend loads, vapcap all the way would be my vote. (I know it's not on your list, sorry) 

Edited by Openairbud
  • Like 2

Been doing some research (Youtube) lol and watching one guy review at least ten vaporizers the mighty seems to be the best and most expensive there are several in the $250 range pax3 DaVinci iq tiny might that seems to be really good but more then I want to pay I think I'm going to try the Fury Edge I like the hybrid convection heater and the prefillable capsules thanks for the input

Just picked up crafty plus for 160 delivered. As good as my mighty which is falling apart but much more stealthy and with a small power pack, you are covered. If you can stretch, really recommend....

• Like 1

Got my Fury Edge this morning wasn't supposed to be here till Monday and I ate a brownie from a batch of butter I made a couple days ago half would have been plenty they are stout so I loaded a couple capsules and gave it a go got good flavourful hits last two were a little rough started at 325 degrees fahrenheit and finished at 350 and the weed was brown like tobacco I really like the capsules pre fill drop one in and ready to go I'm liking it so far

• Like 2

Ok after that brownie wore off that thing was kicking my ass this morning been playing with the Fury Edge some more done lost one of the capsules stoned in the woods this afternoon should have ordered two packs $15 for four so no big deal set it on 340 degrees fahrenheit produces nice flavourful hits no huge clouds but just right for me get 6-7 good hits bump it up to 350 degrees fahrenheit and finish it off 2-3 more hits taste is kinda rough on them overall so far I'm happy with it two capsules this afternoon stoned me proper

So after having the Fury Edge for about a week I'm loving it got it dialed in for nice flavourful hits to the end the capsules work great need to order more of them they are hard to keep up with when your stoned lol the buzz seems different more in the head which I like I still smoke a joint or three a day but but snack on some vapes from the Edge in between I am overall pleased with it it's got some weight to it is small and discreet seems to be well built and the capsules keep it clean I would recommend it to anyone looking for a mid price range portable vaporizer