Win a UK420 T-shirt

Joolz

I deserve to win one because I've been kicked out of the house and am now homeless and sofa surfing so an extra t shirt would be very handy to avoid the indignity of having to beg to use a washing machine for another day 

• Like 4

Hi #2 

I'd like to win bcz I'll then give it away to a mad bas*ard friend who would wear it even to his next court case. "easy does it" as he always says. 

• Like 3

Hi #3 

I'd like to win it bcz i want a clean 1 to wear for every day of th week! Beanie hat 2 so pls hurry up & get them made buddy...

Jst jokin, but No, but Yeah, but Aye, just hurry up & get them made buddy lol

Cheers for the comp Joolz :yep:

• Like 1

I deserve to be able to advertise our good site in foreign countries and spread the good vibes around the world :yep: 

Edited by jadenugs
to add
  • Like 1

I deserve to win this T shirt because it says cream of the crop on it. Been in COTP a fair few times but never won so this would be the next best thing. And if I don't win it I'll buy a fucker :D 

• Like 2

I'm now a subscriber so get a second go:

I deserve a t shirt as I'm now a subscriber and the misses won't believe me until I parade around the house in the t shirt!!

If she plays her cards right, maybe just the t shirt......