Mighty Plus

Freddy_Freekowtski

Storz and Bickel officially announced the Mighty + yesterday.

Faster heat up times and "Other improvements" are the only changes mentioned but my Mighty is on it's last legs so unless there's any issues with them, I'll be getting one as soon as they land.

33 minutes into this if you're interested. :bong:

Cheers :yep:

FF

• Like 3

I have a crafty. Thats a pretty good piece of kit.

It did take some getting used to the first few times as I could get most of a spliffs worth down in one toke!!

• Like 1

do you think that theyre standing in the same places as their name? or do you think theyre old stoners and went on opposites to mix it up? lol

I ddint google it 'cause it's just for fun' - but he doesnt look like a Bickel really, much more like a Storz to be honest...?

They said 'other improvements' when that new crafty was launched...I think the utubers are still trying to work out what they were/are :D , or perhaps I lost interest watching and waiting... To be honest what more you looking for?..faster heat, easier clean, longer battery/easier charge like wireless... lol

Just interested myself really. I don't own one, but you cannot deny the hordes of fans and owners/users

To be honest that the best thing to improve imo, the wireless charging. The lil mini usb or whatever it is, is fairly easy to break. I got a e-dab rig, and i just stand it on my phone charge pad.

I haven't upgraded to the glass mouth piece or the metal head set.  Has anyone got those? Then the important question, are they worth it?

Less plastic seems like it has to be good but I read a few bad reviews on the metal headset