UK420 discount code?

PermanentWaves

Hi - hope you’re well. Just wondering whether there was still a discount code for the Vapefiend site? I thought it used to be UK420, but I couldn’t find it in this thread. Thinking of taking the plunge and getting the Dynavap starters kit and induction heater as an early Christmas present. No worries if there isn’t. Cheers.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Typical Parkinson's moment! Just ordered £120 worth of Mighty accessories (steel cooler, 40 dose loading kit etc), came here for the code, then forgot to enter it!

Hey ho!

Next time! I'll be ordering "Mighty" number 3 soon.

• Like 1

:P Yay! Well chuffed am I, turns out (I think) that I just nabbed the last steel cooler. I just noticed its gone "out of stock":rolleyes:

Sorry about that if you were chasing one too.

• Like 1
Just now, HippyHair said:

I wasn't but i am now, lol

lol

It might be shyte, M8. But I'll take one for the team, and let you know how it goes ;)

• Like 1
3 hours ago, HippyHair said:

I havent smoked for over a month, these mightys are the best don't you think.

After 5 years of on/off vaping I have finally tried German quality in a Crafty+. What a machine.

If I'd tried Storz and Bickel earlier in my vape journey I wouldn't have so many unused vapes lying around

• Like 2
  • 8 months later...

@mr rhino

The M 2021.  First proper vape.  Hoping to stop the tobacco and maybe even use a little less weed.  I hear that this is possible.  Should be good for the wallet and for health reasons as well. I was looking at battery ones but it will be next year now before that happens.

• Like 1

@laserbeamsgood choice dude, it's a reliable workhorse for me. Just give the bits a swill in iso every now and again and your good to go. I've had mine years and it's been used most days since, never changed seals on it just cleaned regularly. Still gets me mashed :bong:

• Like 2