CBD Oil

Hippy

Hi,please could someone let me know if there is  CBD oil available to buy in the uk that would help my wifes dad who is in a bad way with lung and bowel cancer.

The whole CBD thing is very confusing,most people have told me the stuff sold in health shops  is not the stuff that could possibly help him. 

Is  the "real" stuff available to buy and where do I get it.

Any info will be most appreciated.

You need THC OIL . Don’t waste your time on CBD products. Try instagram I’ve bought some from their it was quality stuff. The gear from project twenty21 is not potent enough for your needs. I should know because I’m on it. 

In the interest of people's safety and for a bit of clarity. 

And with no disrespect to Jeff and the work he does I would advise people to always do your evaporation outside or under a dedicated fume hood. 

Whilst the hood in the video might be vented to outside/atmosphere (in which case yes it's relatively safe). 

Not all are. 

My own cooker hood for instance just pulls steam/odour through a carbon filter before exiting immediately above the kitchen cupboards (inside the house). 

If I were to follow that video to the letter I could end up having a very bad (and loud) experience. 

Again no disrespect to jeff/danzig but I do feel it was a bit negligent not to inform people of the importance of this potential issue. 

#stay safe people

Nice1 dodge

• Like 4

That video is great a real master at work there, just thought id add that you don't need any of the fancy equipment he uses (although for larger scale production its worth it). I use a jam jar, a funnel, a coffee filter and a pyrex dish and it usually works out cheaper than buying itnofnsome random. Its hard but if you can find a strain that has high cbd as well as thc that would be perfect extraction material. if you struggle then you could supplement it with some extra cbd, isolate is the cheapest per mg or access cbd for other products, but make no mistake the thc is crucial to actually fighting the cancer, as much as possible, start small and build your way up to large doses. All the best to your father in law. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dodgee said:

always do your evaporation outside or under a dedicated fume hood. 

Totally Very good point..

@ 7 mins into the video this very important point is emphasised and not neglected imo.
Repeated @11:40 mins and 13 mins and 15:25 mins. Safety issues are further emphasised in his book that is mentioned in the video too.

Safety First, Totally.

Not many have lab equipment like Jeff has got so OUTSIDE is the way to do this.

In future, whenever linking this very useful video that Jeff has compiled, I will add footnote emphasising this point if some feel that SAFETY is in any way neglected in the video. :yep:

If I were to follow that video to the letter I could end up having a very bad (and loud) experience. 

I disagree but thanks for pointing the safety issue out further.

Edited by bartman

Why do you disagree @bartman?

As I stated my cooker hood vented directly into my kitchen which would lead to an accumulation of alcohol fumes that would sooner or later find and ignition point and BANG. 

Jeff doesn't explicitly state that the hood needs to vent to atmosphere /outside does he?? 

Maybe I missed it and you can timestamp the point he does for me and everyone else watching? :yep:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

Why do you disagree

In that you say he is negligent in not pointing out the outside is best bit. He mentions this several times. :yep:
Following the vid to the ‘letter’ would prevent any compromised safety issues.

you can timestamp the point he does for me and everyone else watching? 

See previous post for timestamps with regards outside and ventilation.

Yes he could emphasise what the downside of not following his vid to the letter could be but if followed to the letter then you’d be doing it outside anyway.

Edited by bartman