Medical Cannabis Awareness Week 1-8 Nov 2020

bartman

In contrast to the struggle for access here in UK, take a look at what the US folks were up to during their awareness week.

Guest Rex Mundi
Just now, bartman said:

@Rex Mundicheers for the simpa vid link.

I was going to start a simpa life thread tomorrow as it goes. :yep:

Go ahead if you want to. :thumsup:

No thanks, I'll leave that to you :yep:

but... comments? ;)

15 minutes ago, Rex Mundi said:

but... comments? ;)

Simpa ? Top lad with brilliant oratory skills and very clever imo.Politically I agree with most of what he says.

His guests? No comment yet it’s too early days. ;) 

Should be good for a ganders though.

24 minutes ago, Rex Mundi said:

No... I meant read the comments ;)

Got ya. I view within the browser rather than on YT so don’t see the comments. Just read them though.

You’re like a dog with a fucking bone. lol Don’t get too sucked in by their youthful zest man. You’re too old for this shit now dude. Let the next generation flourish. Put your feet up lollol and retire, you know it makes sensi. ;) 
Heal !!

e2a you had medical cannabis prescription before any one else I know (2006 wasn’t it?) bar one. Be proud of yourself for that mate cos that was no easy task back then. ;) 

Edited by bartman
  • Like 1

Guest Rex Mundi
4 minutes ago, bartman said:

Put your feet up lollol and retire, you know it makes sensi. ;) 

Seriously good advice lol

BUT... I am having severe physical problems atm... and really I should not get myself involved.

I am almost unable to use my right arm, severe nerve pains...

I also have a wound on my right foot, been seeing the nurse twice a week for inspection, change dressing, though between those visits I was also changing the dressing myself, with great difficultybut I found a technique... but today when I visited the nurse, the massive pain and effort was almost overwhelming.

When the nurse noticed, because normally I would remove my shoe and and khuffain to reveal the wound area for the nurse, but yesterday I told her it was impossible to it myself, please, you must do it... and she said that if needed they will come to my home...

Thisservice is only available to those that really need it, I was capable to go to my doctor so  never needed it, I was a capable cripple...

But now, with the loss of use of my right arm, I am a crippled cripple.

Jokey side here, I'm reminded of Graham Chapman saying "Try to favour the other leg"

So yes, I have other more important issues... but fuck it, I wish to challenge the system.