"what's the word on the street?"

Bayleaf

The first quarter of 'roccy' I ever bought cost £9 in 1978. Jumps in price seemed to come at Christmas and at times of limited availability, and then used to stay for good. When bud arrived in the 80s people seemed to make up their own prices and it got completely stupid and we were all stupid to keep paying for it and encouraging them. Now you need to have a 2nd mortgage to have a serious smoke and it's becoming more and more impossible for people to keep buying it.

So now we are all growing our own, but there is a lockdown on and scoring must be more difficult for those that don't grow. Does anyone know what the prices are doing? What are the trends and preferences? Are people getting into edibles, shatter, dab etc or is old school hash (might last you longer than a bag of grass) going to get a resurgence? What is the most commercial strain out there (I think Stardawg might be up there) Are dealers losing lots of customers because they are growing it for themselves and because the prices are too high? Have you seen a drop in price or a lack of grass for sale? Are young people still smoking it, or is it just us old gits?

I think basically what I'm saying is "what's the word on the street", as I am approaching 60, I live a quiet respectable life and I don't hang around talking about drugs with people (except on here).

• Like 3