What to do with bud I don’t like?

mystic_roots

So my last harvest has been curing in jars for a few weeks and I’ve had a taster of each as well as giving a little sampler to a friend. 

I generally only smoke in an evening so it’s nice to have something to chill me out and help me sleep. I’ve found the Sweet Seeds Sweet Nurse actually gives me energy and my brains racing at 100mph so it’s not much use to me. I’m not overly keen on making edibles with it so I’ve got 3 jars of bud that I won’t use :mellow:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, mystic_roots said:

So my last harvest has been curing in jars for a few weeks and I’ve had a taster of each as well as giving a little sampler to a friend. 

I generally only smoke in an evening so it’s nice to have something to chill me out and help me sleep. I’ve found the Sweet Seeds Sweet Nurse actually gives me energy and my brains racing at 100mph so it’s not much use to me. I’m not overly keen on making edibles with it so I’ve got 3 jars of bud that I won’t use :mellow:

Leave it longer mate I dont smoke weed that hasn't been in a jar for at least 6 months because I find it speedy 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

wait it out mate, if you can. Edibles, decarbed properly will give you a much more psychoactive effect, and probably a bit more trippy couchlock feeling. Its no help but if youre growing something out youre not sure of, then if you take the trichs to mostly amber, then you'll get a much more 'docile' result from the thc/cbd transition later on in flower...

just read the above post, which pretty much says what I have. sorry.

• Like 1