Captuiring all your essentials from your Cannabis...

zeroG

Just interested in the forums take on Leafly, and Seedsmans recent articles on water filtration and the removal of THC and CBD during this process of water cooling when smoking/vaping...Essentially the water takes more of the oils and canabinols out of your weed, and on the same level as combustion...you can lose up to 70% of your oils using this process, the same as setting fire to it can also burn off up to 70%...

I use an elcetronic dab rig for concentrates. I also dont fill the water resevoir either, I also prefer to use a Dynaval/tyinymight/steamroller if combusting (never nowadays), or a dry pipe and /or a vape, again without a water cooling element.

Considering the vapour from your weed doesnt need to be anymore than about 380-390, to get the full spectrum including the exta cbd from the deep heat/bowl end, why on earth would you want to run that through water to cool it...? And more importantly strip your essentials out...

I cure my weed for months, which takes the harshness out, and when I dont set fire to my weed, which I havent done for 6/7 years now, the vapour is already cool and very palateable. The water also strips thre mainstay of the terpenes from the weed gettign caught up in the h molecule I believe, and the flavonids are water soluble too...

So thats up to 70% of the thc/cbd, most of the flavonids, and pretty much all of the terpenes all gone in one foul swoop...just running your weed thorugh 25-30ml of water..on average...

Drink your water...dont smoke it!

lol

• Like 2