No Smell No Tell No Sell

magik1953

So you follow the rules above for growing but what precautions do you take when you are induldging in your dank goods?

I am particuarly conservative if I have a grow on the go or when the jars are particuarly full....

In an ideal world when I move I will try and create some sort of smoking shed/room either in a house or garden with a fan filter set up

For the now I am in a small flat and dont trust neighbours so I pretty much exclusively vape out the window/balcony and sometimes walk the block with my vape.

I have tried a smoke buddy when vaping which helps but still there is a smell.

I am not fond on essentials oils or sprays because I do not think that they are particuarly healthy to ingest

Intrigued to hear of peoples approach and if they even second think smoking in the house/flat

lol As soon as I smell Nag Champa or Sandalwood incense the first thing I think is "Someone's smoking weed and trying to hide it ." lol

• Like 3

The smell of weed being smoked is a lot different to the smell of weed being grown, and no copper is gonna embarrass himself by kicking in the door just cos it smells like someone is smoking weed ;)