Legalization with in U.K.

Thebear666

Hey everyone,

as we are growing in secret and we can’t really show off what we do and a strange way we are urban artist but with plants, do any one really think we would be legal with in U.K.? Personal I can’t see thing changing. Or if is does it will only aloud to be these big pharmaceutical  company’s, would like to here every one thoughts.

cheers :skin_up::skin_up:

It will definitely be legalised in the UK one day in the not so distant future.

But whether the average personal grower will benifit or be worse off is another question !

• Like 1

legal would not change anything in my house i would not reveal what i do, i dont want rules and regulations i'm real happy doing what i do

• Like 6

I agree with @hash72, it would be an easy way to get robbed even if it was legal, wouldn't change a thing for guerilla grows either tbh but it will take the worry about getting locked up out of things but if that was such a concern we wouldn't be doing this shit! Or me at least... 

Just have a look at how attitudes have mellowed since the 70's , the huge increase in use ... sadly school kids included.  Then there is the capitalistic forces at work .  The UK is already the largest drug dealer in CBD ... but not at home of course.  There are many monied members of society , that would vote Tory, who have invested heavily in cannabis. However the Tory middle classes would not presently tolerate any form of legalisation so the best we can hope for first is decriminalisation , which suites me fine.  As you suggest licences to grow commercially will be controlled .....and issued by heavily bribed Gov depts  .  

As long as Im not considered a crim for growing thats enough for me . 

• Like 3

My money is on 10+++ years yet.  The UK lags behind in everything.  Its almost like the general public keep voting rich, posh, silver tongued shits who don't make good on what they say, consistently!

Conservative or Labour will make sweet FA difference, they are all the same to me.

10+ years, probably 25+ :(

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Inspiration101 said:

My money is on 10+++ years yet.  The UK lags behind in everything.  Its almost like the general public keep voting rich, posh, silver tongued shits who don't make good on what they say, consistently!

Conservative or Labour will make sweet FA difference, they are all the same to me.

10+ years, probably 25+ :(

Yeah I realised it wasn't going to happen anytime soon when a Labour government changed it back to Class B about 15 years ago

• Like 2

Agree'd, I don't think it'll be anytime soon. They're too busy trying to dig their way out the hole we're in especially with Covid. I don't think it matters much either way, all politicians are corrupt and as long as their ok in their happy little lives they couldn't give a toss about the general population.

• Like 2

You never know....perhaps the incoming financial shock of the impact of COVID-19 may force some lateral thinking form the powers that be when they see the revenues being generated across the pond these days. Either way though I don’t think it makes a difference to us as growers tbh, commercial weed and us don’t mix lol 

• Like 3

True, the weed market in the USA has beaten Covid and still making profit, if it was legal Here, there would always be a market for tax free weed, if It was legal sadly I don’t think any of us would get licence, maybe cos we are always to stoned to do paper work :skin_up::skin_up::smokin:

• 3 months later...

A family member buys legal pot in Canada, he can he lives in Canada.

An acquaintance in UK is buying this at great expense! (He does not import it. It is available!)

Time to legalise?

large.thumbnail_DSC_0869.jpg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lux_Interior said:

A family member buys legal pot in Canada, he can he lives in Canada.

An acquaintance in UK is buying this at great expense! (He does not import it. It is available!)

Time to legalise?

large.thumbnail_DSC_0869.jpg

ahh cheap eBay Mylar bags and Albanian stardawg, bagged up in someone’s kitchen or garage and sold for 70 quid. 

these silly bags seem to have taken over the tuna cans that were doing the rounds last year. 

ffs PayPal boy? 

the kids love it tho iint bro..... haha

• Like 3

Just now, Raoul said:

ahh cheap eBay Mylar bags and Albanian stardawg, bagged up in someone’s kitchen or garage and sold for 70 quid. 

these silly bags seem to have taken over the tuna cans that were doing the rounds last year. 

ffs PayPal boy? 

the kids love it tho iint bro..... haha

... and therein lies the problem. You were bang on with the price too (stupid money).

Legalisation is worse how ?

4 minutes ago, Lux_Interior said:

... and therein lies the problem. You were bang on with the price too (stupid money).

Legalisation is worse how ?

I don’t thing legislation is worse mate? 

However personally I think it will take a few administrations before anyone considers legislation so my view is 10 years and then we will have the same problems as America, a few huge companies will start selling crap at a tenner a gram like tweed do over the pond.

kids love designer shit so these Cali packs always make me laugh, I live in the sticks but near a local smoking/meet up location where the kids meet up in their rs3/s3/m3/mercs and dump hippy crack and Cali packs all the time, I help clean it up every week and it’s funny to see all the different design packaging.  The funniest I’ve seen is “Manchester boys” in the same style writing and same strains  as jungle boys,  

Legislation would be great and we can actually learn from the issues the US faced, 

then we can look forward to paying a tenner a gram for shit in branded bags.  And I’ll carry on growing my own.