Weed is the Greatest

schmoak

What more does one need? Some found god it's true and some find god in weed, weed is god. Catalyser of Everything.

A devotee may find it unnecessary to maintain or dabble with other substances, materials, drugs, vices, traditions. Where upon one comes to an understanding that there is no need for providing oneself with Booze alcohol, Tobacco, Pills n Powders, Coke n Opiates, all those habits and dependencies become null and void, pale into insignificance, along with the tradition and spirit of the Needy, gone like pissmist in dawns early light.:D

Of course one must be a liberty to grow and use cannabis to ones own needs and requirements, having done so it is realised that there is room for no other, and in fact the Cannabis is doing a better job at that which the others are promoted for!  Walk on with weed and you are never alone, you are the Stardust.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, j.o.i.n.t said:

It's not better than MDMA. :boxing:

:P

I just unliked that post as i remembered that the Weed is to be reached for to feel better, much better to recover from MDMA.

It's a volatile material derived from mysterious materials and largely untested. All that Glitters....:crybaby:needs Cannabis ASAP

:yep:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, schmoak said:

It's a volatile material derived from mysterious materials and largely untested.

Ive done plenty of mdma testing over the years my friend .......... so its not untested.

And its not volatile (it doesn't evaporate)

13 minutes ago, j.o.i.n.t said:

@schmoak

Erm...

(hey, not trying to convince you. There's no wrong in all this)

Just had a second look at this and it's remarkable what a great response from the crowd halfway through, it makes one feel all warm inside lol as if there!!  Great animated waves of energy and joy abounding, weed takes a back seat but will soon be sought....

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, schmoak said:

Just had a second look at this and it's remarkable what a great response from the crowd halfway through, it makes one feel all warm inside lol as if there!!  Great animated waves of energy and joy abounding, weed takes a back seat but will soon be sought....

I miss raving :crybaby:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LA LUNA said:

I miss raving :crybaby:

I miss raving too  :sweaty: and likewise had tested MDMA in mixed pill form, a pill eventually became two and. . . being built for endurance. .:D

• Like 1

On 23/09/2020 at 10:13 PM, j.o.i.n.t said:

@schmoak

Erm...

(hey, not trying to convince you. There's no wrong in all this)

Quaddy park!!! Well I never expected to see that, brought a big smile to the old face :D

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
5 hours ago, Redeyezman said:

Man that is some deep ass poetry. Did you create that all on your own or someone else? 

Was just giving praise back then, but coincidentally was giving praise again today, yesterday and tomorrow too(:v:)

The cannabis habit appears to have become religion.  Today I was listing all the things and stuff 'not done' any more and am currently designing a 'The 12 ports of vice (lol)'  from the journeyed Cannabists perspective, that sort of thing. The 12 signs of the substances Zodiac:D

How are you?