Tenerife

Firstimegrower_420

hi folks, i thought I'd come in here for a change and post some useful info rather than ask for help.

Anyway as the title says Tenerife let's go there! So who else has been on the island for weed? 

I've been a frequent visitor to Amsterdam for over 20yr and in the last 7 I probably visit 3 to 4 a year, I know all the places to visit. Enjoy camping so know the places to stay and even familiar with hotels and shit holes.. 

Anyway last year I joined Instagram and followed a lad who posted a pic of a cannabis club in tenerife and it had loads of extracts, oils, edibles, drinks thc galore, i was actually contemplating heading over to Vegas to get my hands on good shit but seeing what tenerife had to offer got me curious. 

I was that curious I searched the club scene on the island and within 5 week I was off for 4 days. 

I was blown away, amazing weather and just wow. I joined a few clubs hightimes, greenhouse, game vision, all €20 for yearly memberships, i met some great people and went back 4 month later for a week, then again and couodnt get there since Feb due to covid but I doubt I'll be back in Amsterdam again just for weed as tenerife has far more to offer weedwise and sunshine but does lack the hustle and bustle of a major European city like amsterdam and it does hold a good tattoo convention lol

I hope yo be back on the island int he next few months so if anyone else has been and member of other clubs then let me know what they're like 

Edited by Firstimegrower_420
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Firstimegrower_420 said:

but does lack the hustle and bustle of a major European city like amsterdam

have you been to Barcelona? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, buddy13 said:

have you been to Barcelona? 

Not yet I haven't, i was thinking  of heading there for a long weekend but then got told benidorm was better, whats it like?