has anyone grown a strtain of cannabis you have absolutly hated that tasted or smelled terrible

Hopsarecannabistoo

despite it being a good high. I have two, chocolate orange auto by dr krippling, it was so awful tasting and smoking made me cough and it burnt, but was verystrong for me. the other is the purple strawberry sherbert from pheno finder because its like smoking potpourri mixed with parma violet

• Like 2

I've got a pheno of pineapple chunk that smells like dry dog biscuits, everyone is put off by the smell, but it tastes very nice, sweet metal is all I can describe it as with a cheesy side note. :bong:

There's been a few over the years lol

A Pot Of Gold plant I grew out 10ish years ago comes to mind, dog poo delight...also had a pleasant dog poo blue dream. Some C99 that was like smoking dust and some of nirvanas ICE that tasted and smelled of burning plastic...delicious :spliff:

Have since grown them out bar the POG and had some very tasty weed.

Edited by Captain-Erb

G.M.O reeks of garlic thankfully doesn't come through on the taste

MAC 1 got a pheno that smells and tastes of wet dog but in a good way:taz:

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2020 at 1:18 AM, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

its like smoking potpourri mixed with parma viole

:rofl:  Am not a fan of Lavender weed, t'was a bit potpurri. Some one will love it . . but . . .:nea:

My new indoor grow will have 3 or 4 lights to mimic all the solar rays, No budget for the beer, it all goes on electricity, water and missions to find that special plant again.