Quick tolerence from edibles

whoknows

I use to be able to eat the blessed herb everyday and get a high but not in the past couple of years. I eat my canna butter, get a great high but on the next day, same or even double the quantity would be a dud. Seems that I have to give it 48 to 72 hours of gap if I want to experience anything. While smoking I can get high multiple times in a day but when solely eating, it seems one dose and I build a tolerance. Anyone else experiencing similar or any comments. Please feel free to share your ideas on tolerance and eating.

• Like 1

Itrs the same as anything, if you have too much of it yuour body will build an immunuty. I would suggest growing soemthing else, or even a multi strain. Ive never single strain grown for this exact reason...

Unless something went wrong with your butter?

• Like 1

Butter is fine, does it for others and it is not Just this batch of butter. Every batch is the same for past couple of years. I get a great high but then if I don’t give a gap of 48 to 72 hours I don’t notice anything. Anyone here using edibles daily and getting good high?

• 4 weeks later...

After repeated trials I have found that if I use edibles everyday there is no effect on me and I feel nothing. Using it every other day gives me a mild effect which is certainly noticeable and pleasurable and if I skip two days I get a full on effect from edibles. This is after trying many edibles. Any ideas to help me indulge every day.? 

Make stronger edibles. If you want to get high every day you are going to build your tolerance. You'll need to increase the dosage until your tolerance levels out and you start getting consistent results.

• Like 1

Hmmm Many thanks so you feel that it’s the quantity of cannabinoids which can overcome most tolerance. That’s interesting and may very well be correct,  I am though eating a substantial quantity. 
Shall we get a little precise please, I used 1/2 ounce of bud and 1/2 ounce trim to make 200gram butter and I am eating 20 grams of this butter directly. How much do you think might work ? How much do you or other friends ingest here.

• 2 weeks later...

unfortunately that's just what happens, only solution really is a tolerance break.

You can try stronger stuff, that will work, but your tolerance will be even stronger then so you'll eventually be in the same boat.

• Like 1

On 23/08/2020 at 4:21 PM, whoknows said:

Please feel free to share your ideas on tolerance and eating.

Do you decarboxylate your cannabis before making your butter?

• Like 1

I'd just like to add a funny ish story to this, happened today

Mum nipped round to baby sit for me before she went work. 

She left. 

Half an hour later came back to mine saying she didn't know how to leave the village... 

This was obviously confusing. 

This was then when she asked me about the cookie in the breadbin in silver foil. 

She does home visits putting oldies to bed and meals, she was with another career so was more traumatic for her than dangerous for the oldies. 

So I've spent my evening driving my mum round as she was too off her head to drive and giving her fruit juices while she told me to slow down doing 20s in 30mph asking if she looks stoned. Hahaha

• Like 1

On 29/09/2020 at 9:10 PM, bartman said:

Do you decarboxylate your cannabis before making your butter?

Yes I always do buddy.

On 29/09/2020 at 1:32 AM, Siffo said:

I make feco and its frigging brutal every time! Try that!?! 

What is Feco mate. How can I make it.

I use the video posted above, use a portable electric stove at the end not magnetic hotplate tho. 

You can also use a slow cooker if not something you'd do regular and don't mind losing the alcohol. 

Quite a few ways do it depending on location and budget

• Like 2