CBD weed strains the very high cbd to thc ratio ones

vape_ninja

Hi all

So i tried some of this cbd herb. It cost a fair bit but the quality was fairly impressive, the smell and the taste it gave in a vape. Here are my noticed effects from it:

1. My aches and pains in my arms and legs went from overexertion the day before  (for around 2 hours then came back)
2. My eyesight improved a bit shortly after, vision was clear
3. I felt an overall sense of calm and wellbeing 
4. It made me feel 'different' but i was definitely not high 

Said herb was supposedly 22% CBD and only 0.3% thc 

I was wondering if any of you guys/girls had ordered and planted some very high cbd and low thc strains? How did they grow? how did they make you feel 
Seen many online 

I will attach a couple of pics of this cbd bud i got (thumbnails click to expand) (2 strains)
cbd-herb-4.jpg
cbd-herb-3.jpg

Edited by vape_ninja
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Currently thinking along the same lines, after discovering that 1:1 strains are good for me, I finally ordered some high CBD flower 'tea' (or 'souvenir' if you prefer) - T2, Stormy Daniels and the nicest looking/tasting was the Pink Grapefruit I got from a different place but at £8 per gram, it should be! I am now medicating daily with high CBD flowers. Of course the online prices being the same (or higher) than street weed, I am seriously looking into growing my own. I am liking the sound of Dinamed Plus (and the Kush Auto CBD they have too).

I've spotted a few diaries on here for Dinamed (not so many for the plus) and a few others - might be worth a bit of search-foo

• Like 2

Hello vape ninja, you should check out @Fragglatest diary he is just finishing a dinamed CBD strain I believe. Really beautiful plants. Hope he will give us a detailed report like normal. :bong:

• Like 2

@vape_ninja as @growinggold said I am doing a diary atm on the Dinamed Kush CBD auto that I think is 16% CBD and v little THC, I will also shortly be doing a diary on the ‘vanilla’ Dinamed auto too. I have not grown them out before but I have grown a lot of 1:1 or 2:1 CBD to THC strains, my favourite being the IPCBD from Dinafem. Very good for aches and pains snd general relaxation but terrible for munchies lol The Kush CBD is just over 5 weeks old so another 4 weeks until she is harvested being a 65 day strain only and ofc I will put up a vape/smoke report once ready:yep:

Links to the relevant diaries are in my signature if you are interested :) 

HTH :oldtoker:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Fragg said:

@vape_ninja as @growinggold said I am doing a diary atm on the Dinamed Kush CBD auto that I think is 16% CBD and v little THC, I will also shortly be doing a diary on the ‘vanilla’ Dinamed auto too. I have not grown them out before but I have grown a lot of 1:1 or 2:1 CBD to THC strains, my favourite being the IPCBD from Dinafem. Very good for aches and pains snd general relaxation but terrible for munchies lol The Kush CBD is just over 5 weeks old so another 4 weeks until she is harvested being a 65 day strain only and ofc I will put up a vape/smoke report once ready:yep:

Links to the relevant diaries are in my signature if you are interested :) 

HTH :oldtoker:

what's the vanilla dinamed m8

21 hours ago, itsmeithink said:

does it smell

I have found 3 phenos  -  only 1 smells and its not a stench , more a fruity scent.      

The last 2 runs i have got all non smelling phenos.   

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, OldFord said:

I have found 3 phenos  -  only 1 smells and its not a stench , more a fruity scent.      

The last 2 runs i have got all non smelling phenos.   

are they photos or autos ?

and when do you put them out ?

how many weeks do they take outdoors please m8

Photos mate ,  went out may and prob got 2 wks left.   no love shown, no topping , no feed - i work away too much.   Now at 10ft and looking awesome :) 

Pics in my gallery from last few runs,  very uniform plants , very low odour but taste / flavour is on point.   After cure its citrus & fruity.

I will be keeping it around as my go to cbd for a while :) 

• Like 2

Another recommendation for Dinafem IPACBD, I find it helps with my knee and shoulder pain but then I've responded better with CBD strains with a decent amount of THC rather than the really low sub 1% THC strains. I also find it gives me a bad case of the munchies when I vape it but for some reason not when I have it as a tincture. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Photos mate ,  went out may and prob got 2 wks left.   no love shown, no topping , no feed - i work away too much.   Now at 10ft and looking awesome :) 

Pics in my gallery from last few runs,  very uniform plants , very low odour but taste / flavour is on point.   After cure its citrus & fruity.

I will be keeping it around as my go to cbd for a while :) 

guerrilla growing or in your garden?

4 minutes ago, f0rkhandl3s said:

Another recommendation for Dinafem IPACBD, I find it helps with my knee and shoulder pain but then I've responded better with CBD strains with a decent amount of THC rather than the really low sub 1% THC strains. I also find it gives me a bad case of the munchies when I vape it but for some reason not when I have it as a tincture. 

ipacbd is a few tokes then beddie bye for me lol

its a dead easy plant to grow aswell

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, itsmeithink said:

guerrilla growing or in your garden?

ipacbd is a few tokes then beddie bye for me lol

its a dead easy plant to grow aswell

Both gg & garden ,  the garden ones are approx 10ft now and turning black as they normally do.    GG's are a tad bigger.   

As stated  -  these have not been topped !    They will stay medium height if topped. 

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 1