Dynavap...Now I know...

zeroG

...Exactly what all the fuss is about. :smokin:

Its pricey for a 'one hitter', or maybe a 2-3 hitter if you vary the heating position and dial in your technique...

Never mind any of that. What a hit lol its up there with some of the best pipe hits ive ever had, and the best vape hit undoubtedly.

I just need a bigger chamber, its just not enough in that lil itty bitty weeny vegetarian standard one. I need a full fat protein macho alpha muthafuka chamber. One with maybe 4-5 hits, then that would be enough for the night... probably lol

Amazing, Flavour, strength, depth of rip. serves a proper purpose. Love my electronic vapes with bigger longer lasting chambers, but for sitting about with nowt much else to do its fucking trememendous.

Salutations ZeroG,

4 hours ago, zeroG said:

...some of the best pipe hits ive ever had...

His eyes open!  :realcool:

4 hours ago, zeroG said:

...just need a bigger chamber...

Or for starters deal with fantoms in the machine, for example:

Magnetic-Flux-Open-seleno-d-coil-vs-Cont

E.G. concentrate available/precious portable energy flux where it counts most!  At left half of the magnetic field falls outside its workcoil and never actually contributes much to completing a flux "circuit" in comparison to the right side, where on the contrary, flux concentrator material keeps such energy inside some stepper motor and hence also provides RF shielding as a bonus.

Conclusion:  the less RF energy gets wasted as noisy losses, the more there is for a larger bowl...

Good day, have fun!!  :sorry:

Edited by Egzoset
Read-proofing.
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, zeroG said:

...Exactly what all the fuss is about. :smokin:

Its pricey for a 'one hitter', or maybe a 2-3 hitter if you vary the heating position and dial in your technique...

Never mind any of that. What a hit lol its up there with some of the best pipe hits ive ever had, and the best vape hit undoubtedly.

I just need a bigger chamber, its just not enough in that lil itty bitty weeny vegetarian standard one. I need a full fat protein macho alpha muthafuka chamber. One with maybe 4-5 hits, then that would be enough for the night... probably lol

Amazing, Flavour, strength, depth of rip. serves a proper purpose. Love my electronic vapes with bigger longer lasting chambers, but for sitting about with nowt much else to do its fucking trememendous.

Just load it up 3 or 4 times...takes seconds:smokin:

Hi again ZeroG,

On 13/08/2020 at 7:13 PM, zeroG said:

I wished I had a phd in quantum dynavaping lol

No worries, Heat Charge Quantization was next, so lets simply relax and enjoy a relative absence of gravity during your IH-vaponaut initiation tour!...

On 13/08/2020 at 7:13 PM, zeroG said:

Please explain!

Well, it's already been done before...  Thanks for the invitation anyway, meanwhile please try your luck with some previous illustrated posts, as it might ring a bell or 2:

Reddit:  Magnetic Containment/Shielding vs Open/Close Flux "Circuit". (2020-Aug-13)

[ http:// www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/396252-plan-a-ih-driven-diy-ideas-for-dynavap-vapcap-enthousiasts/ ]

UK420:  Plan-A, IH-driven DiY ideas for DynaVap VapCap enthousiasts. (2019-Mar-27)

[ http:// www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/403844-energy-budget/#comment-5267110 ]

UK420:  Energy Budget (2020-Jan-20)

[ https:// www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/407006-emulating-the-cigarettejoint-model/ ]

UK420:  Emulating the cigarette/"joint" model. (2020-Apr-27)

It's all all about frugal energy conversion, in a nutshell or so, as i recall...

Edited by lildaveham
Read-proofing.
  • Like 1

Hi there, ZeroG!

6 hours ago, zeroG said:

Can I test it, and can I buy it?

Buy what?  From who?...  Egzoset or the real guy behind?!  Euh...  Nah, truth is neither of us ever felt motivated by mercantile activities, don't bother asking unless it's DiY or free advice.  If it's about the customized pipe you're kindly invited to Duplicate & Peer Review, the reward for you in it being to experience the benefit(s) of Inlet Water 1st-hand.

Meanwhile my point is that although the DynaVap VapCap finally provided you some fresh perspective made accessible via Induction Heat (e.g. the only energy source that compares with the Power of Fire), euh...  Well, there's room for even more gains awaiting, just consider the following.  The open-air selenoïd model popularized by 3rd-party Mazzilli modules directs half of it magnetic flux toward empty space, though i figure that accounting for "leaks" it may be closer to 42 %, m'well just because 42 happens to be *THE* answer to the "Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything"...  Euh...  Then there's more lost energy in the serpentine/helix path meant to serve as a heat-exchanger, but not only as there's also a "clicker" temperature-related function attached to it, so that's another 50 % gone in an opposite direction as that of the susceptor, plus the spiral containment-wall portion of which the purpose is to pack a long path and also thermically couple it all together to some point i guess.  Although i'd put a figure of 50 % on it too, right away, we must also account for the Flux-Concentration effect from inserting magnetic metal into the selenoïd (or "workcoil"),  hence why not settle for another 42 % IH transfer loss at that level, after all.  Then being Quasi-Resonant your IH-driver may probably convert electric energy with some performance rating above, perhaps, 80 ~ 85 %, despite the loose implementations.  That's only a conversion loss near 15 ~ 20 % at most but it's equally essential to mention the simple fact that the DynaVap VapCap was never actually designed with IH-driving in mind and this explains why i find it 4 ~ 5 times overweight, which translates as a 75 ~ 80 % waste since only the susceptor really needs to get hot - and it only to begin with!  But if we agree on the benefit of pre-heating then perhaps 58 % shall be realistic enough.

Consequently, (1 - 0.42) X (1- 0.42) X (1 - 0.175) X (1 - 0.58) = 0.58 X 0.58 X 0.825 X 0.42 = 0.1165626 or a mere ~12 % after all of the various IH Flux Deperditions.  This IMO could as well imply that your energy budget resides around 860 Joules per IH-driven inhalation, which is what makes me claim there are ghosts in the machine indeed, so it's about time to go chasing after them, eventually...  In any case don't pay too much attention to the numbers in absolute values:  it's the general idea that counts, avoid getting overwhelmed by trivial details like who's who.

Actually one precious aspect of 1st-person games as such present semi-DiY challenges is that observation and results do not cheat in the end.

In other words the day there's a DynaVap delivery tool specifically designed for IH-driven scenarios it's OKay to assume a very significant gain of portable/autonomous battery operation will get reclaimed, so to speak...  Now please, make your bets!

Edited by Egzoset
Read-proofing.
  • Like 1