Sinsemilla

-1earth-

The site has seeds, if you subscribe, free seeds come. Ive got lots of seeds but as per site rules, I cant send them you. May I suggest browsing the rules. There are site sponsers who also sell seeds. Check out the breeders forums on this site, they all sell seeds. Seeds everywhere mate. 

No nudge nudge, wink wink required, just a credit card or postal order 

edit, just read the title. sinsemilia is weed without seeds so if your using seeds as a codeword for scoring weed, thats also not allowed and this aint th eplace to get it. This is where you learn to grow it, not pay for it

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 5

Mate if you keep fishing like this your just gonna end up getting banned.

Nobody is gonna offer a hookup.

Get over to Instagram if your that desperate.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

The site has seeds, if you subscribe, free seeds come. Ive got lots of seeds but as per site rules, I cant send them you. May I suggest browsing the rules. There are site sponsers who also sell seeds. Check out the breeders forums on this site, they all sell seeds. Seeds everywhere mate. 

No nudge nudge, wink wink required, just a credit card or postal order 

edit, just read the title. sinsemilia is weed without seeds so if your using seeds as a codeword for scoring weed, thats also not allowed and this aint th eplace to get it. This is where you learn to grow it, not pay for it

Yes I'm already fully aware that seeds are available here and on many other sites but that wasn't the point of the post. Understanding it was key (hence the "Shhhhh") but unfortunately you blew it later on. Or did you?

12 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

Mate if you keep fishing like this your just gonna end up getting banned.

Nobody is gonna offer a hookup.

Get over to Instagram if your that desperate.

As already stated on another post, I'm looking for no hook ups here (nor anywhere else locally now) and I'm certainly not desperate. Just to possibly explain a little though, seeing as the thing was blown: I'm new to this forum and like all other forums it'll be rich in experienced, tried-and-tested knowledge from some - a valuable resource and already very evident to me here. I'm looking forward to taking up the several offers of help and advice that I already had with my grateful thanks in advance.. But also like all internet forums it'll have people on it that are clueless and who'll offer effectively useless advice, just mostly talking bollocks. A complete waste of time. I was simply hoping to save myself some time by 'weeding' out the latter at the earliest stages so that I could quickly move on to the useful posts. Those in the 'know' regarding the question obviously wouldn't have responded....and it'd have been seriously inspiring had there been NO replies to the post because the futility of the question would have been or should have been self-evident. But hey, if it earns me a ban, so be it.  I didn't see anything in the rules that said 'strictly no use of brain cells'? All rather annoying to some, I guess.

• 2 weeks later...