Friday Seed Giveaway No 3

lildaveham

Three in a row then. Should have got here early if I wanted to spread me chances eh. Story of my life. Go number three.

• Like 1

Good morning UK420

Many thanks for everyone who took part and all the lovely comments!! 

This comp is now closed, the winner chosen by Google’s random number generator is.................…............:band:

@baked bean :thumsup:

Congrats dude!!! If you would like to PM @Joolz with a safe address he will get the prize sent out to you. Cheers again @Joolz for sorting the logistics :notworthy:

Keep you peepers peeled for Giveaway 4 later today folks!!! 

Peace

lil d. :skin_up:

• Like 12

1 minute ago, baked bean said:

@OldFord lol it took the sting out of it 

:)    Fair play !     I opted for the dirt grow & dirt bloom however it will be next year before i get to try the nutes out,  never used any on my outdoors stuff before.

I will do all the plants in pairs as normal and will run side by side with them, 1 with nutes and 1 without.    I will do this across the dozen or so strains for the garden , pointless on the gg  stuff as only visit them 2 or 3 times during a grow.    Will be adding Dinafems OG Cookies & Blue Cookiss to next years line up along with a few Sagamathas Western Winds & TH Strawberry Glues. 

Roll on next season :) 

• Like 6

@OldFord sounds like a plan dude you can't go far wrong with the intense nutes in my experience and hopefully they do the business for you 

• Like 4