Wolkenkraft Aris, Fenix 2.0 or Arizer solo 2?

zone_coasting

Anyone tried either of these two vapes? Both look good, digital controls etc for around £125 mark.

I currently own a Stortz plenty and a flowermate 5.0. Call me a pervert (!) but I find im almost exclusively using the flowermate these days. I like the hit, digital control and lack of powerlead.

Or should I get an Arizer 2, or maybe a ghost?

Any input welcomed 

Salutations Zone_Coasting,

On 31/07/2020 at 3:05 PM, zone_coasting said:

Any input welcomed

Well, can you confirm this detail illustrated below?  Just for me please!...

Wolkenkraft-Aris-Capsule-Caddy-220x290.p

Wolkenkraft Aris "Capsule Caddy"

IMHO it might be fun to play with this inspiring accessory, especially if magnets stick to it and one got the right IH-driver handy anyway!

At least we gather from the sight of such evocative image that there's a mix of conductive pre-heating + some reserve of convective heat to perform the actual toke.  That might be similar to the firefly less conduction, i'm intreagued.

Good day, have fun!!  :sorry:

Edited by lildaveham
  • Like 1

P.S.:

It appears to me the top bowl can have its screen removed and if so then it means a "puck" (as in cannuck hockey, though much smaller...), made of Silicon Carbide Foam (...), should behave nicely in transitional mode where it's a desirable feature to quickly pass from a standby state with zero airflow to a dynamic one generating what i tagged as the "Release/Transport Agent".  SiC foam has just the right properties, or at least that i got from VaporGenie anyway, euh...  I figure it's essentially preserving a cannabic load from "cooking" or "baking" (i use those terms interchangeably) between 2 inhalations performed in Pulsed Mode...  When airflow sets things in motion through such a layer of SiC the bowl on top of it gets floaded with a "Heat Charge" in a transit time determined by distance - and that's real short in this present case, hence the vegetal substrate gets instantly exposed to convective & radiative vectors, with optionally adjusted conductive heat as well since there's still going to be some radiative & conductive vectors available to pre-heat the bowl.  In any case the benefit of bursting heat is to selectively target contact-surfaces on the basis of weight combined to size, which implies that trichome glands can be expected to "thermalize" BEFORE the larger features got sufficient time to significantly heat-up too, because of course a Heat Charge can be formatted to match the noble workload, to be depleted before significant cooking or baking occur...  By the time a bowl is "done" cumulative vilification as from cooking or baking doesn't matter since that's when a bowl gets flushed and refilled anyway.

I just think it can make sparks to juxtapose this thing alongside a silicon carbide pellet and fire an induction coil around it...

:magic:

Safety Note:

If one experiments bursting heat it's just safer to put some water toy in the path, the effect of gas expansion is to disperse heat and water bubbling also captures particles besides additional heat which otherwise might represent a serious health hasard i think.  It takes minimal training for a smoker or an ex-smoker i presume but that's still not going to be a luxury i suspect...

Edited by Egzoset
Read-proofing.

• 4 weeks later...

@zone_coasting

I can't help you with the vapes you've got there but I have the Planet of the Vapes One, which seems to be based around the same model as the Wolkenkraft (and some Fenix vapes too) and I'm happy with it. Easy to use, good temp range, etc. only the battery life isn't brilliant, but that's never really been a problem for me.