Friday Seed Giveaway 2

lildaveham

Good evening UK420

Here we go for giveaway no2 !!

Rules are as always .....

1 go for Members, 2 for Subscribers and 3 for Lifetime Subscribers winners will be chosen by random number generator and the comp will close midnight on Thursday the 30th of July 2020. @Joolz has the seeds and will post them out to the winners. Members must have joined as of yesterday 23rd July 2020 or beforehand. 

Anyone posting more than allowed will be disqualified. 

Now for the fun bit .....

Seeds for this giveaway will be :-

Connoisseur Genetics / Hippy Private Stash x 8 (REG)

Genetics: NYCD & OG Chem

This is what a hippy would want to smoke, this will make you look like a hippy its so strong. It smells so strong you will smell like a hippy and after smoking this you will be a hippy. Rotten chemmy grapefruit funk and great yields. Response well to topping and also suited to sea of green.

Vicfirth / Psychosis x Sage x 6 (REG)

These are subbies seeds that I have grown out the female I found was a squat plant that was slow to start flowering but then at week 6 swelled really well and frosted up. Typically skunky from the Psychosis and quite narcotic in effect. Very nice weed indeed for the evenings. 

S.A.G.E (sativa afghani genetic equilibrium) is a strain from TH Seeds and is a cross of Big Sur Holy and Afghani.

There we go folks good luck to all that take part !!

:thumsup: :toldya: :hippy:

Edited by lildaveham
  • Like 31

That's fierce decent ,good stuff . Those strains almost seem like golden oldies now . I forgot about the ''OG '' talk and NYCD entirely .Anything that was supposed to have a diesel trait ,that I've grown, tasted sort of sour and sharp ,unusual . 

• Like 2

another cool comp, count me in please:headbang:never grew big sur holyweed. but heard good things about it over the years. good luck everyone. thanks lildaveham and joolz for another nice comp.:smoke:

• Like 2