Beware carts on vapes

Arthur Mix

I’ve mentioned before why I not into carts this is from a factory called Greenlight vapes. I dealt with them with Enails not carts years ago  I bet not many sellers acknowledge this lol 

Hi, 

I know you are busy so let me get straightly to the point.

We released some of new carts recently, including full ceramic carts, actually in the market most of vendors ( in fact including us) saying lead free.

As far as I know, there are no completely lead-free carts, the reason is the center post is made of brass alloy then plated with Nickel (this gives it the silver finish). Brass alloy is made by melting brass and lead and then combining them to make the final product more malleable. There are different levels of quality that the alloy comes in and you guessed it the less lead that is contained in the brass alloy the more expensive the raw materials are.

large.A59AE678-06E9-4449-B30A-141CE1090BB8.pnglarge.6ADB1D23-B438-467E-9FA8-DB8BE9F7FEBC.pnglarge.2FD73201-24BC-4E01-A3B7-BA01ADE2027C.pnglarge.2252F20C-4C8E-4D2B-A28D-8180FC506F0F.pnglarge.1617EBB3-530B-4DD5-8AFC-95E49197E707.png

That’s it for now till next time take it easy.:oldtoker:

• Like 8