Dam

dumbass

Guest THE PUFFER

Dam Express mate ;)

Big black coach with blacked out windows and a big yellow smiley acid face on the side.

Pick up all over the country and the last time I went it cost me £46 return.

They are based in Manchester, I cant remember the number 0161-summat-1234, maybe not:confused:....anyway, just type Dam Express into a search engine.

:biggrin:

Cheers guys, the damexpress website looks pretty good. They do a three day (fri, sat sun) all inclusive coach trip 4 £99. Should be going at the end of October. Ne1 want me to pick them up nething whilst im over there :-p

Hey dumbass....

Fly!!   It takes a day and a bit by coach, flying takes an hour!!!

Serious man, you can get on a plane at Manchester for £30,fly at 9am, get into Schipol, get a train to the old centre, and your there for 10am Dam time.

Get a B+B for one night....(Around £20 for a nice one), then fly back the next afternoon for £30 again, and be home for tea!!!

(Just don't carry expensive cameras around, and get your B+B BEFORE trying the local delicacys, otherwise you'll think everyone's trying to rip you off!!)

Have fun.

Yeah, that does sound good spliffy. I live in the south though, so the flight might be cheaper? I wanna stay there for as long as posssible. Cause of New York, i heard that people might be doing really cheap flights to get people back flying again.

No1 wants nething brought back then?????????  

Guest THE PUFFER

I DO :)   ...   but can you get it back safely ?

Try flying from LUTON AIRPORT with EASYJET....its about £50 return and still only an hours journey. Do book your hotel before you go. Winston Hotel on WARMOESSTRAAT just off DAM SQUARE is about £50 a night for two people. Its clean and friendly and right in the centre of DAM, 200yds from BABAS :)

hey dumbass what dates you over ill be in dee Dam end of october!! ... im flying wid dee Esayjet boys half hr flight and ur there ;) £50 return ..no hotel tho :( im lucky ill be staying wid a m8

check out this link for maps directions to dee better coffee shops

http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/Frames.shtml

uk420 topics that had some good info

http://www.uk420.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/topic.cgi?forum=11&topic=12

'>http://www.uk420.com/cgi-bin....

http

Easyjet

http://www.easyjet.com/en/

Think I'm off to 'Dam again sometime in October or maybe November - dunno :confused:

Anyway, I'll probably fly with easyJet from Liverpool again like I did this summer - £27.50 either way and then find some accomodation when I get there.  Last time I went I already had found a place before even leaving Centraal Station :biggrin:

Well I'm off for a session anywayz - mmmmmmmmmmmmmm the tasty skunk

Funky

Thewhoami? - Don't know 4 sure, it isn't in my hands. Looks like it should be the 25/26 till the 28. I'll post again when i know 4 sure. As you probably guessed, i aint that knowledgeable about weed, and ive only ever smoked shit hash, and hardly ever get ne weed, so i'll be getting completely fucked, and trying everything!! Ive got some old skool mates looking after me though, so I should be ok!

Guest THE PUFFER

First time at the DAM....you'll get fucked alright but you won't be trying everything because the weed is lethal. TAKE CARE....we all whitey over there :biggrin:

Dumbass,

(I wish that wasn't your nic, I feel like I'm insulting you every time I write it :)  )

The place I stay at is called the "Old Nickel". It's run by an English couple who're very friendly. They keep the bar open till 4am, but if you come back later than that, just ring the bell and they'll let you in. Nice and clean, though a little basic.

Found a good site listing all the hotels, check it out at...

www.amsterdam-hotels-guide.com

best advice is to book somewhere by phone before you set off, cause if you turn up on spec on a Saturday morning, prices jump WAY up.

So we all going end of October then?? :cool:

(Edited by spliffy at 6:02 pm on Oct. 2, 2001)

• 3 weeks later...

the best 2 coffeeshops in dam:

bluebird: this is a small coffeeshop, but, it is excellent, they do one of the widest selections of bud and hash, and it is all of excellenr quality. hard to find, but well worth it. i spent a whole weekend there and still hadnt tried a 1/4 of what was on offer.  http://www.coffeeshopbluebird.nl/

willie wortle's: run by nol, who you should all know from the dutch experience. it has been renovated since i was there and is apparently even better. the main thing to go for here it the temple ball, which is the best hash in the world, and nol has the best in 'Dam. its a short train ride to haarlem, but its worth it.

if you are planning to bring anything back for people, i wouldnt mind a bit of nol's TB, when do you want the cash? oh, stash anything you bring back inside a few baggies in your pants, as they cant search there, and as long as its all baggied up, it doesnt matter where it been, as only the baggies have been there.

Ill be there next weekend heh heh  :D  and i can't wait ... and im going to willy wortels  toooo  :D  so ill check your advice :) I hope Nol will be about i'd like to shake his hand.

I agree Bluebird is an excellent  coffeeshop .... have you been to Rokerij II , its one of me fav shops especially their "White Butterfly" strain ummmmmmmm  or Dampkring with their mad "Moonshine"

Id like to bring back some but the C+E are gonna be on one ATM, I think my paranoia will get the better of me   :D

smokindragon.gif