Black Mamba

Jay.89

Hi guys, 

Haven't touched tobacco in a long time. 

Recently bought a Black Mamba dry herb vaporiser which i intend on using. Was going to go for the Pax 2 but decided to go for the Black Mamba. 

Anyone got any reviews or advice on it? 

M'yeah, here's mine:  too late to ask.  Try putting before after after and after before before, or vice-versa...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Egzoset said:

M'yeah, here's mine:  too late to ask.  Try putting before after after and after before before, or vice-versa...

Must be good as I cannot understand a word you are saying lol.. :skin_up:

• Like 2

I've got the BLK Nova and really like it . Did consider the BLK Black Mamba but put off by the shape . If it works as well as the Nova you're gonna love it .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pothead11 said:

I've got the BLK Nova and really like it . Did consider the BLK Black Mamba but put off by the shape . If it works as well as the Nova you're gonna love it .

Let's hope so! I'll keep you updated on how it is

Seriously I get a better hit off my vape than I do off a joint . Remember to keep it charged and ready to go . I smoked a joint last night waiting for it to charge and wished I hadn't . The Black Mamba gets a lot of good reviews so I think it's going to be a good vape . Very easy to use  one button does everything . All you have got to do is switch it on and weight a moment while it heats up and you're there . I get 2 five minute sessions from a bowl . Anyway I think you're going to love it . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pothead11 said:

Seriously I get a better hit off my vape than I do off a joint . Remember to keep it charged and ready to go . I smoked a joint last night waiting for it to charge and wished I hadn't . The Black Mamba gets a lot of good reviews so I think it's going to be a good vape . Very easy to use  one button does everything . All you have got to do is switch it on and weight a moment while it heats up and you're there . I get 2 five minute sessions from a bowl . Anyway I think you're going to love it . 

Thanks for the replies! 

Just gotta figure out what temperature setting is best! I vape 3mg nicotine at the moment in general. Quit cigarettes a couple years back now. Just don't want to slowly revert back to rolling joints or slowly creeping back that way again..

Edited by Jay.89

Salutations Jay.89,

9 hours ago, Jay.89 said:

Must be good as I cannot understand a word you are saying lol.. :skin_up:

Well my guess is we share a similar pronostic, absolutely!

Good day, have fun!!  :sorry:

• Like 1

Have you tried the black mamba out yet . Does it produce little to no vapor if it does don't be put off It'll still get you stoned . I use the highest setting on my Nova and seems to do the job . Haven't tried the lower settings . 

• 1 month later...

I recently got a Black Mamba

After a long long break, and parting with my Arizer T tower a couple years back, my honest thoughts:

Pros:

• Heats up fast
  • It doesnt burn weed easily on 4/5 setting
  • Its cheap 
  • It turns itself off (doh glad it does)
  • Its portable
  • It just looks like a sex toy or something lol not like a crack pipe
  • Flavour is nice it has glass from the heating part nearly to top of mouthpiece

Cons:

• mouthpiece inner tube is fragile glass it can crack if you pull it off at angle
  • its battery life isnt massively long
  • it cannot be used while on charge
  • Im an idiot and managed to bend the usb charging port thing already luckily i can still charge it if i hang at an angle

New to vaping? give it a try , it might convert you!
What would i reccomend?

Buying an Arizer V tower and a Black mamba Together
One for home to blast off to space and a portable one for on the go 

Edited by vape_ninja