Friday Seed Giveaway

lildaveham

Evening UK420,

@Joolz has been kind enough to let me do some seed giveaways so this is the first in a series of Friday giveaways to raise the spirits and have a lil bit of fun. 

The Seeds are from my own stash and I have grown a few out so there will be a few half packs. I hope everyone is up for a bit of fun and the competition will be run in the usual way. 

1 go for Members, 2 for Subscribers and 3 for Lifetime Subscribers winners will be chosen by random number generator and the comp will close midnight on Thursday the 23rd of July 2020. @Joolz has the seeds and will post them out to the winners. 

Anyone posing more than allowed will be disqualified. 

The first lot of seeds are ........

Brothers Grimm Killer Queen x 6 

Killer Queen was originally created by BCGA breeder Vic High. Vic pollinated the Airborne G13 clone with a Brothers Grimm Cinderella 99 male.
The progeny showed variation as would any F1 hybrid, however they all reliably expressed amazing, fruity flavors and aromas - ranging from black cherry to Hawaiian punch. We decided to recreate this fantastic hybrid using our selected Cinderella 99 male, so that the masses have the chance to grow this cult classic.

Also 

Surefire Seeds Blazing Blues x 5 (Feminised)

Blazing Blues is a build up of a Skunk#1 pheno called Blues also known as Livers which has been a close guarded UK clone only for the best part of 20 years. A lot more potent than Dj Shorts Blueberry with a serious chemical blueberry punch. Hit with the reversed pollen of the Casey Jones in the hope of adding a lot more trichome coverage without compromising on taste and hopefully adding more couchlock to the high.

Good luck!!!

Lil d. :thumsup:

• Like 37