Too many vapes too little cash

JungleGeorge

The problem with vapes is i cant stop buying them. I have a magic flight box, pax 3 and a storz and bickel plenty and now im eyeing up a DynaVap M 

If only there was a club where someone could send you a loaner every month so you could try all the vapes .. sigh

The VAS is real man lol

I thought making my own would help but I'm now actually lusting after a lathe and a drill press to make parts and a Flowerpot to compare my DiY creations to

• Like 2

@JungleGeorge I still have the first Mflb. I never really liked the buzz it gave, including all the tricks to improve it.

I've been thinking about the buying the Plenty, but is it really worth it? Especially compared to the Mflb? That thing has put me off!

Edited by QFMAC

1 hour ago, QFMAC said:

@JungleGeorge I still have the first Mflb. I never really liked the buzz it gave, including all the tricks to improve it.

I've been thinking about the buying the Plenty, but is it really worth it? Especially compared to the Mflb? That thing has put me off!

Depends on what you are after. 

I don’t like anything finicky that needs you to invest time and understand the function to give you an aquired taste of vaping.

I like it fast and dirty with a major bang.

If that’s your style, you might want to look into a table top unit.

Volcano, Herborizer TI and NewVape Flowerpot would be my top entries.

I don’t own one of these yet, but I‘m definitely going to buy one.

I tested arizer solo, v-tower and air. MFLB, glasbulb whatever. Didn’t tick my boxes.

But a full chamber from a volcano annihilates me. Pax is good for your ‚on the Go‘ needs. Zeus / Fenix are good budget units. 

Edited by Renard

@QFMAC i like the plenty but its alot of faffing, ive got the dosing caps as a full chamber levels me but with caps or regular chamber there is a lot messing about.

Thats why the dyna seems like a good buy, no cables or caps to hamper things. Nothing worse than when your baked but want a top up but have something fiddly with loads of parts to dick around with 

@Renard ive always been put off with those plastic bags from the volcano, too many dirty soap block lungs maybe. I like the look of the flower pot but much like the plenty i feel like id need to set up a special station in my lounge for it as there are lots of parts and a power supply to I consider.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JungleGeorge said:

@Renard ive always been put off with those plastic bags from the volcano, too many dirty soap block lungs maybe. I like the look of the flower pot but much like the plenty i feel like id need to set up a special station in my lounge for it as there are lots of parts and a power supply to I consider.

Yes, they can be a bit annoying. But the hybrid version has a whip attachement. So you can draw directly or use it with a water piece. It’s uses surgical tubing, that you can buy on the roll.

I don’t like the trigger on the plenty. You still have to keep it pressed all the time, right? Other than that it is a great piece!

18 hours ago, Hippie on hill said:

The VAS is real man lol

I thought making my own would help but I'm now actually lusting after a lathe and a drill press to make parts and a Flowerpot to compare my DiY creations to

Such a good idea! 

I'm going to get a drill stand to turn it into a lathe. I'm going to make a 12" mahogany tube for my dynavap! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stickyblack said:

@Hippie on hill @Ned Flanders 

Theres 1 full wrap-around FlowerPot setup left exc PID in individual parts at VF, probs set ya back <200 knickers all in.. bargin ;) 

Bit of a shame Ed from Newvape is apparently a total c*nt for how he treated troy from 420vapezone and most other "affiliates". I won't be spending any money with newvape until they start demonstrating they're treating people fairly. 

Edited by Ned Flanders

You got me all excited, thinking VF had restocked, there for a minute 

I shoulda bought the Showerhead when I had the chance, will probably end up buying a VROD or Weedeater instead tho if the Showerhead is disco'd - ya know, just to compare lol 

Gots to be careful with wood and flavours (and worse) @Ned Flanders 

I would line any wooden stem with some thin walled SS tubing or glass to be on the safe side. Should make it a lil easier to clean too    

• Like 1