THC E liquid

pothead11

Was wondering if THC e liquid was available in the UK . I haven't come across any but would like to try some out . One potential problem I have thought is it would be too easy to turn one bottle into two and I think this would be inevitable . Shame it isn't legal as would be safer. I think these politicians just haven't got the guts to do it . 

I think it would be safer to make it myself.

There are too many research chemicals around. A little bit of terpenes in the mix and there you have your black market e-juice. I wouldn’t trust anything anymore if I didn’t know the source.

• Like 1

Google shatter batter, it’s made to mix with shatter and extracts and available in the UK. You would have to do the extraction yourself. From what I gather, it rapes your vape coils. 
I’ve got an S&B Plenty for dry herb vaping and love it :smokin:

• Like 1

I've got an BLK Nova and it is awesome . Excellent . Tried it for the first time last night way better than smoking it . Not much visible vapor but that doesn't seem to matter . As high as a kite springs to mind . Yeah I've gone off the idea of THC e liquid since I've recently purchased 2 dry herb vaporizers . The ABV was a rich brown colour when it came time to refuel so just binned it . Vaped the living daylights out of it . 

On 12.7.2020 at 10:37 PM, Flamedodger said:

Google shatter batter, it’s made to mix with shatter and extracts and available in the UK. You would have to do the extraction yourself. From what I gather, it rapes your vape coils. 
I’ve got an S&B Plenty for dry herb vaping and love it :smokin:

That’s just PEG400 mixed with PG. 

You can also use a tiny amount of ethanol to dissolve your extract and use it with VG.

PG and VG alone don’t hold a lot of extract and the solution it likely to separate because of plant fats an waxes. Those are also the main coil killers, from what I understand. But you can get rid of them by winterisation.

You might want to use a dripper vape to be able to change your coils until you figure out how long they survive and if your solution is stable.