Tobacco Replacement?

GrowYourOwn

I know, I know... you're all probably sitting there like Tony Montana but with a pile of green instead of white (yes I'm jealous), but I ain't quite there yet and need to make weed last me. 

Does anyone know any good alternatives to tobacco? Looking for a nice smooth option, I tried the green-go stuff they have in the dam coffeeshops and it's just stems n stuff... burns the crap out of your throat... 

Any smooth options out there?

Thanks!

Any number of dried flowers and herbs. There's pre made tobacco free mixes aside from greengo that are better. 

Mallow is a cracker. 

• Like 1

I don't get it when people say they cant smoke pure, too expensive or what have you.. But you smoke x amount of weed, so if you smoke pure you can get high on the same amount  you use with baccy. You'd be smoking less joints but you'd be smoking the same amount of weed, You just have to learn to smoke differently. 

I'm really fkn stoned from a big Pure fatty at the mo and that didn't come out right, but that's the most sense I can make at the moment, sorry.  lollol 

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 2

Just now, HazyDaze said:

I don't get it when people say they cant smoke pure, too expensive or what have you.. But you smoke x amount of weed, so if you smoke pure you can get high on the same amount  you use with baccy. You'd be smoking less joints but you'd be smoking the same amount of weed, You just have to learn to smoke differently. 

I'm really fkn stoned from a big Pure fatty at the mo and that didn't come out right, but that's the most sense I can make at the moment, sorry.  lollol 

I love a blunt or big massive pure, wee single pure too, apart from the struggling not to cough and actually enjoying the draw being hard at first. Going from smoking a joint every couple of hours to smoking a single once or twice a day is tough though, and I'm not even addicted to tobacco, no weed no tobacco for me, but I hate smoking pures especially since I need to go a walk with it and with pures you wanna sit n enjoy and not have the wind burning it down wasting all that precious weed

11 minutes ago, GrowYourOwn said:

but I hate smoking pures especially since I need to go a walk with it and with pures you wanna sit n enjoy and not have the wind burning it down wasting all that precious weed

Sports top plastic bottle little hole in one end for air flow, joint inside with roach/tip poking out of the sports top, windproof, subtle from a distance and free (if you have an old bottle). Or just get a pipe or a glass blunt or  even like a davinci or dynavap or something. 

Edited by MindSoup
Spelling
  • Like 2

You can smoke a joint every couple of hours but you can only make one or two one skinners a day  of pure?  

sorry but that just doesn't make any sense to me. 

I'm not being a nob, but you can't put any weed in those couple of hourly joints then.

If You smoked a joint every couple of hours you'd be able to make more than two single sknners a day?, surely? 

but As suggested you can get plenty of baccy alternatives.

Good luck :yinyang:

@GrowYourOwn

My alternative blend for joints consists of 50% raspberry leaf, 46% marshmallow leaf, 2.5% lavender flower and 1.5% sage. The leaves are sold as tea and all are available cheaply on the big river.

You have to pick through the raspberry as there are plenty of stalks, esp in kilo bags, mmallow less so.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, BASStard said:

@GrowYourOwn

My alternative blend for joints consists of 50% raspberry leaf, 46% marshmallow leaf, 2.5% lavender flower and 1.5% sage. The leaves are sold as tea and all are available cheaply on the big river.

You have to pick through the raspberry as there are plenty of stalks, esp in kilo bags, mmallow less so.

Thanks is it smooth enough? I guess without the stems it woul dbe

It was a bit harsh for a day or two moving from Amber leaf, but yeah it's fine. Saving me £40 a week, no more coughing up shite on a morning or yellow fingers :yep:

• Like 1