Arizer V tower!

Samwisegamgee

hey guys, eagerly awaiting my delivery tomorrow of my v tower! Can't find anything but good reviews and people saying its on level with a volcano with a whip not a balloon! I have a black widow portable vape which is great, but when the v tower arrives I'm going to try and kick the nicotine for good and give up smoking joints and my e cig vapes and just stick to getting high with the v tower!

Anyone here own one and got any must know tips?  Most vapes have their own specifics so if anyone has any do's and don'ts for the v tower that would be great!

Edited by Samwisegamgee
  • Like 1

Salutations SamWise,

4 hours ago, Samwisegamgee said:

...if anyone has any do's and don'ts for the V-Tower that would be great!

M'well, yes i do happen to have acquired one long ago, in a Montréal store around past mid-September 2013 if i'm not mistaking (...):

Egzoset-s-Arizer-V-Tower-Cold-Steam-Cond

[ https:// www.flickr.com/photos/egzoset/49729233011 ]

( Post-Vaporization "Conditoning" experiments )

Lets just say i refrain from commenting with too much vigor as i hate the game of "breaking-the-toys-of-others", so...  Be careful no to break the "Elbow Adapter"!

Good day, have fun!!  :sorry:

Edited by Egzoset
Read-proofing.
  • Like 2

really good vape ,if you get into bags you can use turkey roasting bags as a cheaper replacement, the baskets can get bunged up quick, iso and pipe cleanerworks well to clean

Salutations LurkerMK1.03,

3 hours ago, lurkerMK1.03 said:

...if you get into bags you can...

No he can't:  it's the V-Tower model, remember??

:unsure:

Good day, have fun!!  :sorry:

• Like 3

Good choice. I think the Arizers are pretty good value for the money.

I would replace the Cyclone bowl with an adapter from DDavemods (or eBay or dhgate), which are a little shorter, have better airflow and hold the gauze better than the Cyclone bowl so you can run the Tower at lower temps, make bigger cloudzbro, and not swear every time you upturn the bowl to empty it  lol;)

• Like 1